Attack on Servers (All networks are back!)

All server-related things go here. (((*°▽°*)八(*°▽°*)))♪
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Attack on Servers (All networks are back!)

Postby xanox100 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:59 pm

*Tunngle servers are now online.*
We now have Tunngle servers for everyone to use!
These servers will be moderated and kept clean by myself, Accelevi, and the other forum moderators.

First off you need to create an account by clicking this link here:
http://www.tunngle.net/community/index. ... n=register

Secondly you need to download the client which is provided in the link below:

http://www.tunngle.net/community/files/ ... le-client/
Install this and you will be ready to go.

Once installed click the icon in the top left corner and select Private networks.
From there you can choose what you want to connect to

*A warning to all MAC users*
*There is no support for MAC at this time so please continue to use our hamachi networks until it is supported.*

WANT VOICE CHAT ON TUNNGLE?

Here is a link so you can talk with your friends while playing:
http://www.tunngle.net/wiki/Voice

The login information is the same for both the Hamachi network and the Tunngle network:

Server name: AOT-XAN
Password for server: AOT
Join the premium, not Basic.

Feel free to join our Facebook group by clicking this link below:
Forum moderators and admins are not responsible for conversations held in the servers. If you feel that you have been offended by someone message me here on the forums.
For the multilingual friendly group click this link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/AOTGAME/

Hamachi network information:

AOT-XAN (256)

AOT-XAN1 (32)

Interested in helping out the server? Well now you can! You can now donate to the servers for upgrades and more space!
Since the new rules were put into place, I cannot have a link to the paypal page posted, instead pm me if you like. We appreciate everyone playing on our servers and we want to give back to the community as much as possible.

WE HAVE A SKYPE GROUP NOW! Add xanox100 to your skype list and I'll add you to the group, just include a message saying you want to join.

Việt

Chào mừng đến với máy chủ!
Xin vui lòng đăng nhập tắt khi chơi đùa để tránh lộn xộn trong máy chủ. Cảm ơn bạn!

CHÚNG TÔI CÓ MỘT NHÓM SKYPE NOW! Thêm xanox100 vào danh sách skype của bạn và tôi sẽ thêm bạn vào nhóm, chỉ bao gồm một thông báo nói rằng bạn muốn tham gia.

* Quên để log off máy chủ hamachi sẽ dẫn đến một lệnh cấm tuần từ máy chủ truy cập *

* Khi tôi tổ chức trò chơi cảng sẽ luôn luôn được mặc định. Hãy nhớ rằng! Cảm ơn bạn *

中国的
请注意,当您退出游戏时,也请您退出AOT-XAN, 以避免在AOT-XAN集群

我们有个Skype集团, 如果对集团感到兴趣,请您在SKYPE列表中添加xanox100, 然后留下一个"我想加入"短讯就可以了
请注意

*忘记退出AOT-XAN将会导致一个星期的禁止*
-服务器管理xanox

当我主持游戏时, Port将永远是 265000, 谢谢

Tagalog
Mangyaring mag-log off kapag tapos ka na naglalaro upang maiwasan ang kalat sa server. Salamat sa iyo!

MAYROON TAYO A GROUP Skype NGAYON! ilagay xanox100 sa iyong listahan ng Skype at ko makikita idagdag sa iyo sa pangkat, isama lamang ng mensahe na nagsasabi na gusto mong sumali.

* Malimutan rebista mag-log off hamachi server ay magreresulta sa isang linggo pagbawalan sa server access *

Kapag ako mag-host games port ang ay palaging magiging default. Tandaan na!!! Salamat sa iyo

Deutsch
Abmelden Sie bitte sich, nachdem Sie fertig sind, um Stördaten in die Server zu vermeiden. Danke!

WIR HABEN JETZT EINE SKYPE GRUPPE! Fügen Sie bitte xanox100 zu deine Skype-Liste zu, und ich werde dich zu der Gruppe fügen. Umfassen Sie nur eine Bemerkung, die, Sie beitreten möchten, sagt.

*Wenn Sie die Server abzumelden, bekommen Sie eine Woche lang Verbot*

*Wenn ich Spielen hoste, wird der Port immer der Standardwert sein. Erinnern Sie bitte das!!!
Danke*

Español
Por favor, abandonen la red cuando hayan terminado de jugar, para evitar demasiadas
personas en el servidor. ¡Gracias!

¡Ahora tenemos grupo de Skype! Agregad a xanox100 a sus contactos de Skype y les
añadiré al grupo, sólo incluid un mensaje diciendo que quieres jugar.

*Olvidarse de abandonar la red de Hamachi tiene como consecuencia una semana de expulsión del servidor *

*Cuando soy anfitrión de una partida el puerto es siempre el predeterminado. ¡Recuerden eso!
Gracias*
Last edited by xanox100 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:50 am, edited 48 times in total.
xanox100

Re: AOT-XAN Servers for NA, EU, and Asia (Always online)

Postby Linksbrawler » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Hamachi is always full. start kicking offline people if it's possible. (There's plenty of them)
Linksbrawler

Postby SoulHunter » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Linksbrawler wrote:Hamachi is always full. start kicking offline people if it's possible. (There's plenty of them)

^that
SoulHunter

Postby THE WOLF » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:50 pm

thanx^^
THE WOLF

Postby Linksbrawler » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:02 am

It's still full... :(
Linksbrawler

Postby MaryShadow » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:30 am

They are always full and full of people offline. :L
MaryShadow

Postby Qazxswe77 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:48 am

Please make more hamachi networks like AOT-XAN3-10
Qazxswe77

Postby Linksbrawler » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:16 pm

The problem isn't the lack on hamachi servers. Even if he makes AOT-XAN-10 or whatever, we'll still have the same problem.

The problem is that people are not leaving the network when they leave and so the server is full of offline people.

Edit:
And hey Mary. :)
Linksbrawler

Postby Yoon » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Linksbrawler wrote:The problem isn't the lack on hamachi servers. Even if he makes AOT-XAN-10 or whatever, we'll still have the same problem.

The problem is that people are not leaving the network when they leave and so the server is full of offline people.

Edit:

I guess people really like this game that they don't want to give up their "spots". but yeah, it would be better if we were all used to leaving when we actually leave.
Yoon

Postby Linksbrawler » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:38 pm

yuyuhoho wrote:
Linksbrawler wrote:The problem isn't the lack on hamachi servers. Even if he makes AOT-XAN-10 or whatever, we'll still have the same problem.

Edit:

I guess people really like this game that they don't want to give up their "spots". but yeah, it would be better if we were all used to leaving when we actually leave.

I've been to AOT-XAN1 once and I think I read a rule that says that if you don't leave the network when you go offline, you get a 1 week ban. Even though I think a 3 day ban is more appropriate, It's unfortunate that this rule doesn't get enforced.
Linksbrawler

Next

Return to Servers