Attack on Servers (All networks are back!)

All server-related things go here. (((*°▽°*)八(*°▽°*)))♪
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Attack on Servers [Official MP Hamachi servers]

Postby xanox100 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:15 pm

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. We try to have admins on at all times but it doesn't always work out.
Yes you would appear offline if you exit hamachi. Please be sure to leave the net when you're done to avoid clutter.
xanox100

Re: Attack on Servers [Official MP Tunngle and Hamachi Serve

Postby xanox100 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:39 am

Tunngle servers are now being supported, please read the first post for more information.

- Server admin xanox
xanox100

Postby Someone Legit » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:45 pm

A questions and a notice :
Q : Do the same rules apply to the tunggle server as they did in Hamachi? That you have to leave, otherwise ban and stuff?
Notice : Nobody is actually on the tunngle servers........and that sucks. Also because of that we have a new "official" network that nobody joins and the "old official"
network that everyone still tries to join but never does. Bad plan imo :|
Someone Legit

Postby xanox100 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:58 pm

Well the whole idea for making a tunngle server was to get people away from Hamachi. Many people took advantage of our system and the limits of Hamachi and thought they could run around doing whatever they wanted, which they did. I was tired of having to clean a server full of inactive people, which is why Accelevi created our ban system. And there shouldnt be anyone in the Tunngle server right now because the password has been changed so that I can set it up and give my moderators their power.
I'm leaving the hamachi network open for people to use and for MAC users until August. In august those servers will expire leaving only the Tunngle servers.
xanox100

Postby Pentakill » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:43 pm

Some people don't know how to connect to the "Private AOT-XAN Tuungle Network. Here is what you have to do:

Spoiler:

And then: 2.
Spoiler:
Pentakill

Postby Terramort » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Awesome! I'll be able to play with you guys again! Stupid Hamachi not being compatible with windows 8.
Terramort

Postby xanox100 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:14 pm

I think it depends on what type of OS you have installed. Sometimes it won't work on 32 bit computers or the other way around with 64 bit computers.
xanox100

Postby Terramort » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:23 pm

Yeah, I'm running a 64 bit system. Took me so long to troubleshoot that problem. :P
Terramort

Postby xanox100 » Fri May 02, 2014 2:27 am

Hey everyone just posting an update on my whereabouts. I am currently doing some military training right now in the middle of nowhere and I wont be back til May 15th. If you have any server issues please contact either accelevi or khally for help. I just saw the new update and I can't wait to host games for you all when I get back! This will be my only update until I head back home in two weeks. Talk to you all soon!

- Server Mod xanox
xanox100

Postby Innti » Fri May 02, 2014 3:25 am

xanox100 wrote:Hey everyone just posting an update on my whereabouts. I am currently doing some military training right now in the middle of nowhere and I wont be back til May 15th. If you have any server issues please contact either accelevi or khally for help. I just saw the new update and I can't wait to host games for you all when I get back! This will be my only update until I head back home in two weeks. Talk to you all soon!

- Server Mod xanox

There's no private server support
Innti

PreviousNext

Return to Servers