AOG-TitanKiller
AOG-TitanKiller2
AOG-TitanKiller3
AOG-TitanKiller4
AOG-TitanKiller5
AOG-TitanKiller6
AOG-TitanKiller7
AOG-TitanKiller8

Host your own server, as long as you are in the network together, you can host a server
Please delete the network after playing because if you stay inside you will be taking up spaces in the network. Thanks
Ignite

Re: AOG-TitanKiller [Online]

Postby Ignite » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Plz delete my server on hamachi after u are done cause even if u go offline u take up the space. Just cleared it....
Ignite

Postby Majorask » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:42 am

Ignite wrote:Hamachi servers unfortunately. No password. Currently Online

AOG-TitanKiller
AOG-TitanKiller2
AOG-TitanKiller3
AOG-TitanKiller4
AOG-TitanKiller5
AOG-TitanKiller6
AOG-TitanKiller7
AOG-TitanKiller8

Host your own server, as long as you are in the network together, you can host a server
Please delete the network after playing because if you stay inside you will be taking up spaces in the network. Thanks

Dude it says this network does not exist FTW?

Majorask

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:04 am

It might've been shut down or inactive.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Flesh Eater » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:20 am

So, if I just re-create these networks on Hamachi and log out of them, do they stay open so anyone can use them?
Flesh Eater

Postby Accelevi » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:29 am

I mean Hamachi servers stay open as long as you exist. lol

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Flesh Eater » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:37 am

Hamachi
AOG-TitanKiller
should be live.
Pass is 123.

Evolve
AOG-TitanKiller
No password.
Should be live.

These networks are intended to fill the need for a generic multiplayer lobby. When you want to play MP, simply turn on your computer, join one of the networks, ask if people have a server going, and join. If no one is on or the network is full, leave the network and try the next one.
Please use this party to find other players, and create your own servers in-game.

Again, to explain how this works (I have been getting messages):

A Hamachi client allows the player to create/be a member of up to 5 virtual LAN networks for free.

All this means is that it takes care of the port-forwarding for members in the same network (max 5 members per I think).

Thus, any of the players in the virtual LAN may host the server in-game. Join such a game by inputting the IP of the hosting player (not the host of the Hamachi) and the Port selected by the host (ask).

Log off of the Hamachi server once you are done by using the "Leave Network" option in right-click. This is so other players can join in your stead.

Alternatively, if you experience connectivity problems, try the usual things like restarting stuff, but also try port-forwarding yourself, not through Hamachi. It might be better. Still, the Hamachi networks are useful for meeting up with players.

Please note that both clients have a chat system: use it to solve problem and ask questions.

All the same guidelines apply for Evolve, except for leaving the network is not as necessary (40 player limit).

I will be policing this network as available.

Also, if other players are interested, it would be helpful to establish more localized networks. Thus, a Germany-based player would create and police a network for German players, to maximize the chance of good connectivity. A UK-based player could do the same. If so, I would compile all such information in one, new thread. Please note I am not asking for dedicated game hosts, just an orderly, policed system to check if there is anyone interested in playing online. From there, players can figure the rest out.

Reference/Relay Hamachi
AOG-TitanKiller-Reference
Password: 123
Should be live.

Due to Hamachi's low number of allowable members in a network, I am opening a "reference" network. This is how it works: You want to start a network, but don't want to post an entire thread here or go to much trouble. So, you join the reference network. Here, you ask if anyone is interested in joining your network. If you are looking to get relayed to another network, join this reference network. When you get someone to join, they will leave the "reference" network. You can continue to have one member of your network advertising on the reference network as players filter in, until your network is full. Then you all leave the reference network and have fun. If a player has to leave, so you are one short, you do the same process again, join the reference network to look for candidates. Its more of a relay station than anything. That way, you can utilize the full 5-member team Hamachi allows for, since a policed network only allows four (unless the host is playing).

Once again, I will police this network.
Flesh Eater

Postby Pentakill » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Is this network still active?
Pentakill

Postby Khally » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:42 pm

I remember checking some time ago and it was still up, but no one was there to play anymore. Just join them and see :p if it's dead, let us know.
Khally

Return to Servers