Some Tournament Things Are Here

All tournament-related things go here. ☆-(ノ゚Д゚)八(゚Д゚ )ノ
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Some Tournament Things Are Here

Postby Accelevi » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:42 pm

If you are discussing tournaments or the like, post all the information here, and it can be discussed.
If needed, I will edit this post to give easy links to currently recruiting/active tournaments.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Re: All Tournament Things Go Here

Postby Turtwiggy » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Should I err... Post the tournament here?
Turtwiggy

Postby Accelevi » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Yes, post your information about acceptances, details, etc in a post, and people can discuss about it, join, etc. Same for multiple tournaments in this thread at once.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Turtwiggy » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:57 pm

Team Elimination Tourny, Hosted by Turtwiggy

Rules

-Must have a team of three, one of each character
-No... Cheating? *cough*
-Be Fair

Info

-This is a fun Tourny, to see how it turns out ^^
-Maximum 12 Teams signed up.
-Sign Ups Close on the 30th, and the tournament will take place on the 31st aug / 1st sep.
-We're using hamachi, I'll make the parties for the different events, OR if someone would be nice enough to host an external server without hamachi and has good internet, that would be lovely!
-I'm uploading the brackets on the 30th.
-Map is "First Battle"
-If everyone starts playing at around 7PM / 8PM on saturday, that's fine. If you manage to contact your opposing teams earlier, you can play them earlier.
-If you have any questions, PM me or post.

The Actual game rules

It's 3v3, in one server. The team who wins progresses through the brackets.

+1 for a titan kill
+3 for an abnormal
-4 for a team death

The team with more score at the end wins. If one team is entirely dead, they forfeit.

The timer is set to 5 minutes.

In the event of a draw

Each team chooses one member, and it's first to kill 8 titans, and If the member dies, that team lose, or if the time limit is reached, the one with more score again wins.

you can PM me in the forums or reply here, but the first 12 teams to contact me (11 because I'm going to enter a team for myself), will be given a place.

Team Name -
Form of contact? (Email or PM in forums).

Armin - NAME
Mikasa - Name
Eren - NAME

We need some spectators to moderate, any volunteers would be welcome. Max 3 per server, to avoid lag and potential crashes.

If we encounter too many issues or bugs per team, I'll probably cancel this and try again at a later date!

Teams that have entered so far
------------------------------------

(Will be updated)

Also, if not enough teams sign up in the time, I'm pushing back the date of sign-up closing.
Last edited by Turtwiggy on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turtwiggy

Postby Blackhunter » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:44 pm

umm,i think it's better not begin a tournament now cuz there a lot of problem in the multiplayer
so i guess at least wait until the download version of the update & better wait until new update & hope the multiplayer will be better (I'm not saying that feng lee don't make a good update or something like that but truly the multiplayer have a lot of problem & feng lee really work hard & we can play if there only 2 ppl)
that what i think
Blackhunter

Postby Turtwiggy » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:47 pm

Blackhunter wrote:umm,i think it's better not begin a tournament now cuz there a lot of problem in the multiplayer
so i guess at least wait until the download version of the update & better wait until new update & hope the multiplayer will be better (I'm not saying that feng lee don't make a good update or something like that but truly the multiplayer have a lot of problem & feng lee really work hard & we can play if there only 2 ppl)
that what i think

I understand completely :P I just want to see if it's possible, and am going to gather some people to test if 3v3 is actually, reliably possible
Turtwiggy

Postby Blackhunter » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:48 pm

Turtwiggy wrote:
Blackhunter wrote:umm,i think it's better not begin a tournament now cuz there a lot of problem in the multiplayer
that what i think

I understand completely :P I just want to see if it's possible, and am going to gather some people to test if 3v3 is actually, reliably possible

aah ok :)
Blackhunter

Postby conconjawa » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:45 pm

I'm really glad you are going through with this turtwiggy. You seem to have all of this down i'm super excited to see how the tournament goes once everything is set. Fingers Crossed :D
conconjawa

Postby Turtwiggy » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:21 am

conconjawa wrote:I'm really glad you are going through with this turtwiggy. You seem to have all of this down i'm super excited to see how the tournament goes once everything is set. Fingers Crossed :D

So am I ^^ Teams need to sign up though! Also, now there's a separate section, should I leave this here or make a new post?
Turtwiggy

Postby SoulHunter » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:27 am

Turtwiggy wrote:
conconjawa wrote:I'm really glad you are going through with this turtwiggy. You seem to have all of this down i'm super excited to see how the tournament goes once everything is set. Fingers Crossed :D

So am I ^^ Teams need to sign up though! Also, now there's a separate section, should I leave this here or make a new post?

You may do both, all up to you =) I do not see any reason for this sorta "EVERYTHING INSIDE!!1!" threads to exist any longer though.
SoulHunter

Next

Return to Tournaments