[TOURNAMENT] A.O.T WORLD CUP 1. (via TWITCH SHOW)

All tournament-related things go here. ☆-(ノ゚Д゚)八(゚Д゚ )ノ
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: [TOURNAMENT] A.O.T WORLD CUP 1. (WIP)

Postby Zeref » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:08 am

SoulHunter wrote:
Zeref wrote:I cant be a player (my net sucks)
and I also cant be an officer (my net still sucks)
nooow what to do :?

Btw i agree with the twitch stream

Where were you from again? Philiphines ? xP To be more on topic, we made some tests with someone from eu, north africa and canada. The game went greatly smooth so far! Looks promising =)

With that^ being said, if you are located not soo far away from eu, you could then still participate in the event just fine (:

PS:Hell even someone from na hosted a server and someone from vietnam could play fine ^^"

yeah , but my connection is too slow and someone from my network is always downloading :lol:
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby SoulHunter » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:15 am

Zeref wrote:
SoulHunter wrote:
Zeref wrote:I cant be a player (my net sucks)
and I also cant be an officer (my net still sucks)
nooow what to do :?

Btw i agree with the twitch stream

Where were you from again? Philiphines ? xP To be more on topic, we made some tests with someone from eu, north africa and canada. The game went greatly smooth so far! Looks promising =)

With that^ being said, if you are located not soo far away from eu, you could then still participate in the event just fine (:

PS:Hell even someone from na hosted a server and someone from vietnam could play fine ^^"

yeah , but my connection is too slow and someone from my network is always downloading :lol:

Haha =))) Tell that "someone" to stop doing that at least while you play :p How can you even play the game in MP then? :P

jmayo wrote:I would like to join in, but I don't have a team... Time to start looking.

Sure thing man 8-) There are many people around. By just making a post in general forum stating your location, reasoning (this tournament in this case) and such, you could find a few people just fine, I'd assume! =)
SoulHunter

Postby Zeref » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:22 am

SoulHunter wrote:Haha =))) Tell that "someone" to stop doing that at least while you play :p How can you even play the game in MP then? :P

via LAN , I can't go online because of that someone :lol:
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby SoulHunter » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:29 am

Zeref wrote:
SoulHunter wrote:Haha =))) Tell that "someone" to stop doing that at least while you play :p How can you even play the game in MP then? :P

via LAN , I can't go online because of that someone :lol:

We feel your pain..

Edit: But if you want, we can test to see if you can make it or not. If you are down for it;

ID:AOT-EU-2
Pass:123
SoulHunter

Re: [TOURNAMENT] A.O.T WORLD CUP 1. (via TWITCH SHOW)

Postby SubarashiiMan » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:09 pm

I would be glad to participate in this! Plus I have good LAN Connection for servers (btw, I'm hosting servers on Hamachi:http://fenglee.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4692)
SubarashiiMan

Postby SoulHunter » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:39 pm

SubarashiiMan wrote:I would be glad to participate in this! Plus I have good LAN Connection for servers (btw, I'm hosting servers on Hamachi:http://fenglee.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4692)

Sure thing! You have a team of 3 people already? If so, you can sign your team via PM or here =)

About being officer;

ID:AOT-EU-3
Pass:123 (or 12345 :p)
SoulHunter

Postby Blackhunter » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:43 pm

btw you will announce about the day & time here yup ?
Blackhunter

Postby SoulHunter » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Blackhunter wrote:btw you will announce about the day & time here yup ?

Yup. When there are enough well conditions, I'll be putting such infos up. I just dont wanna rush as this game is a fairly new game.
SoulHunter

Postby Blackhunter » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:48 pm

SoulHunter wrote:
Blackhunter wrote:btw you will announce about the day & time here yup ?

Yup. When there are enough well conditions, I'll be putting such infos up. I just dont wanna rush as this game is a fairly new game.

ok just don't forget the link to the channel of sordx in twitch
if you do i will hunt your soul haha kidding
but true don't forget that the most important thing
Blackhunter

Postby Shrimp » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Instead of people creating their own teams, i think people being randomly selected and put into a team would be better
Shrimp

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments