[TOURNAMENT] A.O.T WORLD CUP 1. (via TWITCH SHOW)

All tournament-related things go here. ☆-(ノ゚Д゚)八(゚Д゚ )ノ
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: [TOURNAMENT] A.O.T WORLD CUP 1. (via TWITCH SHOW)

Postby SoulHunter » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:27 pm

yuyuhoho wrote:I'll join but I'm sure my guild will make teams.


Alright, I'll give you two more quotas as well! =)
SoulHunter
 

 

Re: [TOURNAMENT] A.O.T WORLD CUP 1. (via TWITCH SHOW)

Postby Kamek » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:34 pm

SoulHunter wrote:
Kamek wrote:How can I join this tournament?

Just saying that you want to be in is enough. It would help more if you would say "I am in timezone GMT +/- NaN" too =)



I'm in timezone GMT -4:00. The Caribbean. :o
Kamek
 

Re: [TOURNAMENT] A.O.T WORLD CUP 1. (via TWITCH SHOW)

Postby SoulHunter » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Kamek wrote:
SoulHunter wrote:
Kamek wrote:How can I join this tournament?

Just saying that you want to be in is enough. It would help more if you would say "I am in timezone GMT +/- NaN" too =)



I'm in timezone GMT -4:00. The Caribbean. :o


Great, I signed you up already! You'll be informed whenever there is a new info about the tournament date and such!
SoulHunter
 

Re: [TOURNAMENT] A.O.T WORLD CUP 1. (via TWITCH SHOW)

Postby BLuRockShooter » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:49 am

SoulHunter wrote:
But you would have to let one inspector join the server as well, and he should not dc :p


But we don't know who would inspect us :cry:
BLuRockShooter
 

Re: [TOURNAMENT] A.O.T WORLD CUP 1. (via TWITCH SHOW)

Postby SoulHunter » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:37 pm

BLuRockShooter wrote:
SoulHunter wrote:
But you would have to let one inspector join the server as well, and he should not dc :p


But we don't know who would inspect us :cry:


You'll know when the time comes =)) I might be one, or sordx, or someone else. Not really decided yet :p Still need more participants first in order to settle down other necessary stuffs.
SoulHunter
 

Re: [TOURNAMENT] A.O.T WORLD CUP 1. (via TWITCH SHOW)

Postby antoineperez » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am

can i join BUT i can't record :(
antoineperez
 

Re: [TOURNAMENT] A.O.T WORLD CUP 1. (via TWITCH SHOW)

Postby SoulHunter » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:07 pm

antoineperez wrote:can i join BUT i can't record :(

You dont need to record. And of course you can join. You have any team? And where are you from btw?

I'll be signing you now.
SoulHunter
 

Re: [TOURNAMENT] A.O.T WORLD CUP 1. (via TWITCH SHOW)

Postby Kioptr » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Just so you know, SoulHunter, yuyuhoho and I are in the same guild, so we might bring 2 more members each, or we might be in the same team, and just bring 1 more. The guild will probably be settling this matter a few hours from now, when we reunite.
Kioptr
 

Re: [TOURNAMENT] A.O.T WORLD CUP 1. (via TWITCH SHOW)

Postby turtletots » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:55 pm

.
Last edited by turtletots on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
turtletots
 

Re: [TOURNAMENT] A.O.T WORLD CUP 1. (via TWITCH SHOW)

Postby turtletots » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:56 pm

Kioptr wrote:Just so you know, SoulHunter, yuyuhoho and I are in the same guild, so we might bring 2 more members each, or we might be in the same team, and just bring 1 more. The guild will probably be settling this matter a few hours from now, when we reunite.


me kiptor, remember me turtletots :3
turtletots
 

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron