ArchAngel's Cup (Reg OPEN AGAIN :D)

All tournament-related things go here. ☆-(ノ゚Д゚)八(゚Д゚ )ノ
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Reg OPEN AGAIN :D)

Postby Xyro » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:28 pm

Date is picked and set
Xyro
 

 

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Reg OPEN AGAIN :D)

Postby HallowedSaber » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:07 pm

Xyro wrote:Date is picked and set

When?
HallowedSaber
 

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Reg OPEN AGAIN :D)

Postby Accelevi » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:17 pm

I could fly to the center of the galaxy by the time this tournament gets off the ground.
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Reg OPEN AGAIN :D)

Postby Meek » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:46 am

i dont know how many times i have to pm Xyro for changing the date ...... CHANGE THE DATE IN THE FIRST PAGE BAKA!!!
Meek
 

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Reg OPEN AGAIN :D)

Postby HallowedSaber » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Meek wrote:i dont know how many times i have to pm Xyro for changing the date ...... CHANGE THE DATE IN THE FIRST PAGE BAKA!!!

Um as you do that can you add me and Zeb to the teams area under "Saber's Suicide Squad"?
HallowedSaber
 

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Reg OPEN AGAIN :D)

Postby Zeb » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:14 pm

HollowedSaber wrote:
Meek wrote:i dont know how many times i have to pm Xyro for changing the date ...... CHANGE THE DATE IN THE FIRST PAGE BAKA!!!

Um as you do that can you add me and Zeb to the teams area under "Saber's Suicide Squad"?


SSS Team :lol:
Zeb
 

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Reg OPEN AGAIN :D)

Postby HallowedSaber » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:08 pm

So really is this thing gonna happen at all and when?
HallowedSaber
 

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Reg OPEN AGAIN :D)

Postby Ghosthunter » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:24 pm

HollowedSaber wrote:So really is this thing gonna happen at all and when?

Spoiler:
Image
Ghosthunter
 

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Reg OPEN AGAIN :D)

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:11 pm

I don't like that this has more views EVOT :c
Annie Leonhardt
 

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Reg OPEN AGAIN :D)

Postby HallowedSaber » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Annie Leonhardt wrote:I don't like that this has more views EVOT :c

What is EVOT?
HallowedSaber
 

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron