All tournament-related things go here. ☆-(ノ゚Д゚)八(゚Д゚ )ノ
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Open for registration)Recorded for Yout

Postby Xyro » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:54 am

Fuginotory wrote:
Xyro wrote:
Fuginotory wrote:My squad's IGN? But I don't have a squad, and unless I can find someone to play with... Anyone want to be in a squad with Fugi?
Also, what is this IGN you speak of?

In game name. And I'll take you in to my squad 2 spots open for my regular tournament team

Where is this hosted BTW, I mean, I have to know what the time difference is on the clock, before I know if I can even participate. If I can then I'd love to be the Mikasa of your team.

This is Hosted from The east coast

KID wrote:how to register ? .. no forms or something ?

Just say you want in, list your squad name, IGNs and characters

Hilo wrote:Abnormal's pretty harsh. It's fine for the very advanced players on a good day, on a good day. Though since even the smallest mistake can get you killed, and everyone makes mistakes in their play at one point or another, putting it as survival for the first round is pretty brutal. If you want a wider player base to actually participate in your tournament, I suggest doing hard for the first round.

Also, is there a deadline for registrations? I'd like to put a team together, but I'm not sure how long I have to that.

The deadline will be availlibe soon, just take all the time you need right now, also, im pretty sure i could solo abnormal and probaly get to wave 11 with moxie
Last edited by Xyro on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xyro

Postby Hilo » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:57 am

Xyro wrote:
Hilo wrote:Abnormal's pretty harsh. It's fine for the very advanced players on a good day, on a good day. Though since even the smallest mistake can get you killed, and everyone makes mistakes in their play at one point or another, putting it as survival for the first round is pretty brutal. If you want a wider player base to actually participate in your tournament, I suggest doing hard for the first round.

Also, is there a deadline for registrations? I'd like to put a team together, but I'm not sure how long I have to that.

The deadline will be availlibe soon, just take all the time you need right now, also, im pretty sure i could solo abnormal and probaly get to wave 17 with moxie

Screen shot or a video to back that up? I know I don't know the extent of every players skill, but I honestly can't comprehend on you could solo abnormal, and why would you get to a lower wave with another person.

I myself have gotten to wave 6~7 solo'ing it. Though that's on a good run(I tend to die early on...). I suppose a competitive 5 man squad should do better with training...well, it's a challenge. Looking forward to the outcome, I'll start getting a team together.
Hilo

Postby Fuginotory » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:02 am

On the East Coast? That one in America? That's a nice time difference... Maybe I should just sign up solo, so to not screw up any team if I don't manage to show up. I suppose I'll be able to tell for certain when the date and time of the event is decided.
Fuginotory

Postby KID » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:05 pm

how many squads i can register ?
KID

Postby Xyro » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm

KID wrote:how many squads i can register ?

.......... 1........ why would you be on 2 squads. Extend the situation and illaborate

Fuginotory wrote:On the East Coast? That one in America? That's a nice time difference... Maybe I should just sign up solo, so to not screw up any team if I don't manage to show up. I suppose I'll be able to tell for certain when the date and time of the event is decided.

-5:00 time zone. Ill bring you in on my team as the mikasa
Xyro

Postby Fuginotory » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Alright, sign me up as the Mikasa of your team.
Fuginotory

Postby Xyro » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Fuginotory wrote:Alright, sign me up as the Mikasa of your team.

Done. But can we play? I wanna see how good you are
Xyro

Postby Fuginotory » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Sure, just send me a PM with skype or something, so we can set it up.
Fuginotory

Postby Blackreaper » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:11 pm

my team and i would like to register
team name-Allspark
Blackreaper-Sasha
Bolean-Jean
Piyochon-Petra
Blackreaper

Postby KID » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:43 pm

no ill register 2 squad but ,, im only playing for one squad