ArchAngel's Cup (Reg OPEN AGAIN :D)

All tournament-related things go here. ☆-(ノ゚Д゚)八(゚Д゚ )ノ
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Open for registration)Recorded for Yout

Postby Accelevi » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Some of our best players are still working on soloing Forest Wave Hard.
I haven't seen anything that would indicate you being able to solo Abnormal.
Which is why I asked for proof.
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

 

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Open for registration)Recorded for Yout

Postby KID » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Accelevi wrote:Some of our best players are still working on soloing Forest Wave Hard.
I haven't seen anything that would indicate you being able to solo Abnormal.
Which is why I asked for proof.

can i ask a question ? -.. did he said he finish the abnormal forst wave
KID
 

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Open for registration)Recorded for Yout

Postby Accelevi » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:57 pm

Image

Image
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Open for registration)Recorded for Yout

Postby Xyro » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:45 am

Accelevi wrote:
Image

Image


That's not the full thing is it. CAUSE IT ISNT
Xyro
 

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Open for registration)Recorded for Yout

Postby Accelevi » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:48 am

Oh, I'm sorry.
I forgot this part:
" and probaly get to wave 11 with moxie"

How do you manage to solo ab, and then not solo it with moxie?
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Open for registration)Recorded for Yout

Postby Xyro » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:00 am

Accelevi wrote:Oh, I'm sorry.
I forgot this part:
" and probaly get to wave 11 with moxie"

How do you manage to solo ab, and then not solo it with moxie?



I just need determination :). I meant by I would get to wave 11 if I had moxie.



(Congrats? 6500)
Xyro
 

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Open for registration)Recorded for Yout

Postby Accelevi » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:52 am

But you said you could solo Abnormal.
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Open for registration)Recorded for Yout

Postby darkboy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:14 am

When will this tournment be?
darkboy
 

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Open for registration)Recorded for Yout

Postby Xedma » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:36 am

darkboy8704 wrote:When will this tournment be?

Good question. There's a lot of things that I don't know about this tournament that the initial post doesn't exactly cover. I for one am not sure I even want to participate this tournament unless it becomes more clear what is being done with it. Khally and Empath put together a splendid tournament, but this one doesn't really seems to be taking anything from that.
Xedma
 

Re: ArchAngel's Cup (Open for registration)Recorded for Yout

Postby Xyro » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:31 am

Xedma wrote:
darkboy8704 wrote:When will this tournment be?

Good question. There's a lot of things that I don't know about this tournament that the initial post doesn't exactly cover. I for one am not sure I even want to participate this tournament unless it becomes more clear what is being done with it. Khally and Empath put together a splendid tournament, but this one doesn't really seems to be taking anything from that.


O-O...... Sorry I'm not as good as them, but it will be expected to take place in at least a couple of weeks
Xyro
 

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest