Last Man Standing (US) [CANCELED]

All tournament-related things go here. ☆-(ノ゚Д゚)八(゚Д゚ )ノ
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Last Man Standing (US) 9 SPOTS LEFT

Postby SnK Tailex » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:08 am

I'll participate as Sasha

Also, may I suggest a warm-up before each tournament game? Assuming that there will be different games on different days.

Like, maybe to wave 3 then everyone kills themselves to restart for the real thing?
SnK Tailex

Postby Xedma » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:48 am

What is this ... whatever it is, I am there! Sign me up as Eren. I might have connection issues with 14 people though ...
Xedma

Postby Suraru » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:28 am

Accelevi wrote:Oh, I felt like I was misunderstanding.
So how large can a team be? 2 players?
And so you can be like a duo, but you play with the other 12 as well, meaning just bait and kill is slow, and won't get you anywhere probably?

You can have a team as large as you want, just remember there can only be one winner.

Xedma wrote:What is this ... whatever it is, I am there! Sign me up as Eren. I might have connection issues with 14 people though ...

There can only be one Eren per sever, and as the host of this, that character is reserved for me ^^
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
Suraru
Forum Major

Formerly: Smitty

Postby Xedma » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:30 am

Smitty wrote:
Xedma wrote:What is this ... whatever it is, I am there! Sign me up as Eren. I might have connection issues with 14 people though ...

There can only be one Eren per sever, and as the host of this, that character is reserved for me ^^

Very well. I choose Jean then.
edit: and as Marco backup
Last edited by Xedma on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xedma

Postby Derppy » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:31 am

I would join, but that would mean obligating my time and doing that takes effort.
Good luck to all the participants!

Any prediction on when the video will be available?
Derppy

Postby Gill Shark » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:18 pm

Welly, welly, well...some questions here, drugs
I could count 14 players dat said dat wanted to enter, includin me. But many of them chose the same characters as other ppl, like, mikasa was chosen by 4 guys i think.
Hmmm Accel, i dont think u got the idea of what the teams were. What i understood is dat u can make a "cooperative play" with someone else, like, u discoverer dat a friend is on the tournament and then u decide to help each other, dat is what i understood.
But again... The characs thing, how u gonna decide who is gonna keep the one that they chose, like, i wanna be mikasa, but i am certainly dat not just one, but 2 other guys wanna too.
And the time thing, like im in vacation so i can play any time, but when is this really goin to happen? Like the date and the decided time?
Gill Shark

Postby Suraru » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:47 am

When I edit the stuff, it'll be first come first serve, and those 2 of the 4 guys who choose mikasa will be rejected for entry.
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
Suraru
Forum Major

Formerly: Smitty

Postby Wheaters » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:40 am

Cool, can't wait :)
Wheaters

Postby Gill Shark » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:48 am

Smitty wrote:When I edit the stuff, it'll be first come first serve, and those 2 of the 4 guys who choose mikasa will be rejected for entry.

Hmmm okok, so i think i am out this time TT _ TT... Expectin for a new tournament like this one eh ese!
Gill Shark

Postby Meek » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Smitty-kun i wanna be Mikasa for friday! :D
Meek

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments