Eternal Wings World Cup [Registration is now open] *7/24/14*

All tournament-related things go here. ☆-(ノ゚Д゚)八(゚Д゚ )ノ
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Eternal Wings World Cup [Registration is now open] *UPDA

Postby xanox100 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:55 am

I'm sort of waiting for private hosting to come back. If we had some sort of password system that would amazing. Also, horses!? I'm not sure how they'll be implemented but I'll think of a way to include them in the tournament. I'm pretty sure Accelevi would be okay with this. So yeah just check with him.
xanox100

Postby Zarythe » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:43 pm

Innti wrote:I love horses <3

aww thanks intti <3.

Is there a set date for the Tournament?
Zarythe

Postby xanox100 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Nothing is set in stone as far as an actual date. But It will be before the end of august. Most likely before the 13th of august because thats when i leave for japan for 10 days.
xanox100

Postby TheRiz » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:23 pm

WALL MARIA

team roster
- 2cute2die
- Ant
- Chaotic Neutral
- Kuma
- Rawrz
- Rhino
- Rice
- Z

you can contact us at http://www.wallmaria.com/chat.php
TheRiz

Postby xanox100 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:49 am

The people who are in the gurren brigade, I need you to send me a complete list of members that are entering the tournament. I may have to remove you from the roster if I don't.
Thank you.
xanox100

Postby Mryaccer » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:36 am

Well, we don't have an exact list yet, we're currently organizing the groups and such. I think people will sort themselves out when the time and dates are set anyway.
Mryaccer

Postby xanox100 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Adding new game modes to the tournament, get hyped everyone. Give me some time write them out and I will update the first post.
xanox100

Re: Eternal Wings World Cup [Registration is now open] *7/10

Postby xRivailution » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:49 pm

Jinrui no Jiyuu
xRivailution
Levichacha
Legulus
Selim
Persegan
Eglute
Krowz.
Zehel James.
xRivailution

Postby xanox100 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:35 am

Restructuring the way the tournament will go.
Game modes in the tournament are:
City: Titan Vs Humans PVP Match
Race Akina
Annie Fight
Outside the wall: Capture the flag
Trost: Defend Eren
Collosal Titan

How these game modes will work:
City is the same rules as before.
Race Akina: Each Player must successfully finish the map. The total time will be added up after everyone is done, the team with the least amount of time on the clock wins the match.
Annie: the fastest team to take down annie will win the round.
Outside the wall: There will be a total of 8 people per team, its 3 points to victory, the first team to capture all the points wins the round, YOU MAY NOT USE THE RANDOM TITAN (No crawlers)
Trost: You must defend Eren so he can fill the hole in the wall. Each Team Will do this seperately, there is no time limit but you only have 5 chances to reach the wall before you lose the match.
- If neither team can finish the round then it will be decided by a race between one member from each team. The person to finish the Akina race map first wins. Consider this a sudden death round.
Colossal Titan: Defend Trost and defeat the Colossal Titan within the time limit. You may have up to 4 game overs. Time limit is yet to be decided.

Okay guys now it's time for feedback, besides the amount of players on each team what should be improved as far as game modes and requirements?
xanox100

Postby Zarythe » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:26 pm

How is this thing going to be hosted? Not server wise, i mean sure there is the referee watching every single game but is there going to be a skype group where we actually like give the server information and shizz?
Zarythe

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments