Eternal Wings World Cup [Registration is now open] *7/24/14*

All tournament-related things go here. ☆-(ノ゚Д゚)八(゚Д゚ )ノ
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Eternal Wings World Cup [Registration is now open] *7/10

Postby Enna » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:29 pm

It might be possible that we've just been spoiled by the top quality organization during EVOT and that we all secretly hope that this were another EVOT but unfortunately it isn't ...

However, he's not making this for himself, is he? If he's making it for the people then why not listen to what people have to say? He did ask for feedback but doesn't want to hear anything about the biggest issue... I don't understand it... pls explain.
Enna

Postby xanox100 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:54 pm

I've heard people complain about the 8v8 issue. This game is a lot more steady than it used to be. I'm not changing it because low numbers make it boring to be honest. 8 is a good number. Plus you wont be hosting the games. So dont worry about it right now.
xanox100

Postby xanox100 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:56 pm

If worse comes to worst, then something will be done. As I said in an earlier post, im trying to work some things out with Innti so please be patient and stay tuned for more information. Thank you.
xanox100

Postby xanox100 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Zarythe wrote:How thick headed do you have to be to not realize 8 v 8 is way too fucking mutch

If you don't like it I'm not stopping you from taking your team out of the tournament. Feel free. There's plenty of guilds that'll love to play :)
xanox100

Postby xanox100 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Sylvy wrote:There's probably almost a dozen comments in this thread bringing up the 8 vs 8 as a possible problem :P

Each time, he's responded that it will stay the way it is.

If yall want to make your own rules, then make your own tourny. Just saying. He might be thick headed, but yall are just as thick headed for pursuing it when it's obvious he doesn't want to change it. His tourny, his rules. The guy didn't become a server moderator without knowing how much lag 16 players will bring. It's kinda obvious he wants to try it out anyways. Will it work, probably not..... But like I said, the guy already said he doesn't want to change it. >.>

Just an observation.

I've been able to host a 20 person server before with no issues on their ends. I test it now and then. My machine is meant for hosting, hence why I upgraded my net. To give you an idea as to what Innti suggested to me, it's like tricking the game into thinking its LAN, but its using the public server in a sense? I'm not good at explaining this, I don't want to make any promises or make anything up so we'll have to wait and see. Also the tournament is being pushed back to september/october time. The game is bound to have plenty of updates by then, all we can do is wait and see. Rules and game modes WILL change overtime. Please leave suggestions for the game modes and how they should work, I will settle the player issue so be patient. Thank you. :)
xanox100

Postby xanox100 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:05 pm

I cannot promise anything nor do I know if it'll be complete. But Innti is working on In game brackets for the tournament, I have no idea as to when this will be available so please be patient.
xanox100

Re: Eternal Wings World Cup [Registration is now open] *7/24

Postby Zarythe » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Accel will ban you for making a quintuple post :) <3
Zarythe

Postby xanox100 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:17 pm

Technically we're in charge of the forums for the time being, guess I have to ban myself. :P
xanox100

Postby xanox100 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:21 pm

http://imgur.com/oDTBybh
I saw this on facebook, if we can do something like this it'd be perfect for the tournament.
xanox100

Postby Innti » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:43 am

I just need a deff date. Im mostly finished what we talked about just need to know because I refuse to port this more then times.

I'm very busy with aotfg now, that's why I'm not going to port much.
Innti

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments