Eternal Wings World Cup [Registration is now open] *7/24/14*

All tournament-related things go here. ☆-(ノ゚Д゚)八(゚Д゚ )ノ
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Eternal Wings World Cup [Registration is now open] *7/24

Postby xanox100 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:05 am

If you have it all figured out then a September Time Frame sounds like a good time. It can't be in August because I'll be overseas in Japan. Can you send me what you've been working on? I'd like to see it, and make changes accordingly, I wont ask you to port it a thousand times xD
xanox100

Postby 27th Survey Corps » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:53 pm

27th Survey Corps
geassguy9
Jolarte
Glide
tacoman12
Dragonbolt
Lazaro
Brenpai
KurokoTetsuya
Last edited by 27th Survey Corps on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
27th Survey Corps

Postby xanox100 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:46 am

Added your team! Thank you for registering :) Be sure to practice for the tournament. ;)
xanox100

Postby xanox100 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:50 am

Keep the thread clean. Thank you very much.
xanox100

Postby Zarythe » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:47 pm

I don't think you have the right to delete our posts. As annoying as they might be to YOU, there is literally no good reason for you to delete them, they are criticism posts, you just have to accept the fact that people don't like the way you think/the way you have set up the tourney. You want feedback but you don't accept it? what a fucking joke. You tell us to keep the thread clean while you are quadruple posting, thats ridiculous.

If you delete this post, it means you are abusing your mod powers.

Also, Someone Legit had a good post about you not accepting criticism or feedback but you went and deleted it. AND you deleted my comment saying that you shouldnt have deleted it, but dont worry, i saved it. Here you go

Someone Legit wrote:Heh, I find it funny you had to forcefully delete my post without my approval (or probably anyone's else) just because you got butthurt.
Anyway, here goes.
Your own words
xanox100 wrote:Just because I don't post here for a month doesn't mean it's dead. As things are getting added to the game the rules and such will change accordingly. I haven't updated the first post because I'm not ready to. If you read my recent post on my server thread then you'd see the tourney will be held within the next two months. I'm waiting for a few more updates, then I'll start to restructure it. If you read the first post it says information is bound to change, and it will. So be patient ;)

Excuse me, did you not realise that I've read this entire thread? And several times at that too. Hell, I even stated what you just told me in my post - you really didn't read it thoroughly did you?

Also, about that "information is bound to change, and it will" part..........
What information are you referring to exactly? Literally nothing in the thread (or my post) is Tournament material at the moment.
The Tournament has already been pushed back twice, no actual modes or rules have been set, no debate has been done.

(Oh yeah, you probably didn't notice, but the entire point of my post was to make all this readable and make the Tournament more easily debatable.)

And before you start saying you're waiting for new updates to create the modes and shizz, you should realise ; Nothing. will. change.
Akina will still be there, Annie will still be there, PvP will still be there, Forest (which for some peculiar reason you have not mentioned even as a possibility) will still be there.

New things may get added and that'll be cool, maybe we'll be able to create some entirely new modes. But the old shit is not going away.
So let's work with that first, aight?

PS : A thread that hasn't had any new posts in over a month is dead. Not only practically but according to forum rules as well.
Being a Moderator you should have already been aware of that though, my bad.

Now that is not nice
xanox100 wrote:And maybe you haven't noticed but I have taken feed back and applied it in some way or another. So stop trying to Slander me and spam my thread. Thanks.

For starters, I assure you it was not my slightest intention to slander you. I mean, you can't slander people with truth right? o_o
Going on, about what you just said............I am positive that the only feedback you have accepted is reducing the team size from a dozen to 8.
And let's see how much good that did, shall we?
(Oh yeah - and you also accepted a Tournament Banner. But you'd asked for exactly that, so I'm not sure if it counts.)
Spoiler:
Zarythe wrote:How thick headed do you have to be to not realize 8 v 8 is way too fucking mutch

Enna wrote:
xanox100 wrote:Unfortunately I do not change rules based off of one person's opinion.

xanox100 wrote:I've already responded to this numerous times. Its staying 8 v 8. That's one thing that won't change.

Can we like make a poll on that pls? Seriously, everyone with whom I talked about it is concerned about the number of players... 8 is just ridiculous... make a poll and you'll see how many people are not happy with this...

I really don't understand why you're refusing to change the most criticized rule...

TheRiz wrote:a 16 player match is already too much. then you'll also have a referee and a livestreamer in there I'm guessing which is 18. thats asking for failure

Sylvy wrote:There's probably almost a dozen comments in this thread bringing up the 8 vs 8 as a possible problem :P

Each time, he's responded that it will stay the way it is.

If yall want to make your own rules, then make your own tourny. Just saying. He might be thick headed, but yall are just as thick headed for pursuing it when it's obvious he doesn't want to change it. His tourny, his rules. The guy didn't become a server moderator without knowing how much lag 16 players will bring. It's kinda obvious he wants to try it out anyways. Will it work, probably not..... But like I said, the guy already said he doesn't want to change it. >.>

Just an observation.

xanox100 wrote:Unfortunately I do not change rules based off of one person's opinion. May want to find more people if you want to join.

xanox100 wrote:I've heard people complain about the 8v8 issue. This game is a lot more steady than it used to be. I'm not changing it because low numbers make it boring to be honest. 8 is a good number. Plus you wont be hosting the games. So dont worry about it right now.

And will all that being said.............
Could you elaborate on the "spam" part? Do I really have to point out your quintuple post from the other day?

So I think I'm done with both of your posts now. Pretty fun, hai?
PS : Oh yeah, this place is where we like, debate about the Tournament right? Could we start doing that from next time?
Thanks.
For Zarythe
Oh uhm, thanks. I didn't really expect people to like it '-'
Thankfully I saved my latest version of this post and I could retrieve it easily, but..........
My first post hadn't been saved. Only a rough-draft on word :/
Anyhow, enjoy! ^^
Zarythe

Postby ToxicPaste » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:12 pm

ToxicPaste

Postby Enna » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:29 pm

So should we finally start co-operating and begin the debate of what's best for the community? I mean, what people want to see on a tournament.

I shall begin:

1. Smaller teams
2. The beloved Forest map

That would be nice

(BTW, just out of curiosity, if the tournament happened in the way Xanox envisioned it how long would the whole thing take with all the maps to go through and assuming that none of the teams will withdraw? Like over how many days? EVOT was hosted over 3 nights (at least for me those were nights) and wasn't as huge as Xanox's plans... )
Enna

Postby TheRiz » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:33 pm

Enna wrote:1. Smaller teams
2. The beloved Forest map

this would be amazing, Forest is what most people play today and if you want to draw more attention to this tourney then how about you try incorporating some of the things evot accomplished? how about a head to head sort of competition?
TheRiz

Postby Accelevi » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:52 pm

whelp

Xanox, you're demoted permanently.
You're not getting a chance to appeal, by the way, before you ask.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Zarythe » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:54 pm

Accelevi wrote:whelp

Xanox, you're demoted permanently.
You're not getting a chance to appeal, by the way, before you ask.

Zarythe

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments