- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: AoG Wolf Winter Games [Registration Open]

Postby geassguy9 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:07 am

27th Survey Corps wrote:3.)GUEST[XXXXXX]

Also
uh
Is the fact I don't have an in-game account going to be a problem?
:oops:
geassguy9

Postby boofed » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:15 am

geassguy9 wrote:Also
uh
Is the fact I don't have an in-game account going to be a problem?
:oops:

Yes, it will be a problem if you do not have an in-game account. I just added a sentence to "How to Register" to clarify on this. GUEST accounts will not be able to register for or participate in the event.

Also, please submit your forms by PM or by email.
How to Register
Registration forms must be submitted by private message to boofed on the fenglee forums or by email.
boofed

Postby TataBlitz » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:15 am

Probably nitpicking, but it is a legitimate question

December 20th - The Forest II / The Forest (Team)
and
The Forest III
The Forest III is a display of endurance and discipline for any team brave enough to endure the huge number of titans. Consistency and kill speed will reign supreme in this event. If your team makes it to the end of wave 20 before 30 minutes, your time will be recorded and pitted against other teams' times. Due to the length of this event, two substitute players are permitted.

So uh.....which is it supposed to be II or III?
TataBlitz

Postby geassguy9 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:33 am

TataBlitz wrote:Probably nitpicking, but it is a legitimate question

and
The Forest III
The Forest III is a display of endurance and discipline for any team brave enough to endure the huge number of titans. Consistency and kill speed will reign supreme in this event. If your team makes it to the end of wave 20 before 30 minutes, your time will be recorded and pitted against other teams' times. Due to the length of this event, two substitute players are permitted.

It says Forest III pretty much everywhere else in the OP, so I'm guessing F II being listed under dates was just a typo.

Also, I know you said that registration forms should be pmed to you, but do you mind if we post and edit our rosters here afterward? I know the 27th is already doing it because I fucked up, but it'll let people know who they can expect to show up and get hyped for in the tourney.
geassguy9

Postby boofed » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:21 am

TataBlitz wrote:Probably nitpicking, but it is a legitimate question

and
The Forest III

Thank you for the catch, this issue has been fixed. It should have been Forest III. Apologies!

Also, you may use a post on this thread to keep track of and save your registration forms. However, keep in mind that those forms will be made public to any who wish to see. I would seriously appreciate it if you sent me a forum PM with the form when you've finished editing it to make it easier for me to find everyone's forms.
boofed

Postby zRavioli » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:28 pm

My guild leader noticed that there are no indicators as to what difficulties these events will be on. Are these on normal, hard, or abnormal?

Also, you'll get our roster soon.
zRavioli

Postby Eters » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:17 am

i think this tourney is a very nice idea, pretty neat post very detailled .

i'm not very experimented but i think for tournaments the "anti cheat mod" is better at handling different situations since some mods are actually immune to RC mod .

Anyway other than that , good luck with the tourney :)
Eters

Postby boofed » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:53 pm

Eters wrote:i think this tourney is a very nice idea, pretty neat post very detailled .

i'm not very experimented but i think for tournaments the "anti cheat mod" is better at handling different situations since some mods are actually immune to RC mod .

Anyway other than that , good luck with the tourney :)

Thank you for pointing that out, I made the appropriate changes.

The tournament administrators will not be using the RC mod, but I will not disclose which mod we will be using to protect the servers. There is a fear that if we make it known what mod we are using some players could create mods specifically designed to attack us.

I hope Talons of Liberty considers registering! It would be awesome to see the showdown between ToL and TR :]

... Especially on a live stream *snickers*
boofed

Postby zRavioli » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:55 am

zRavioli wrote:My guild leader noticed that there are no indicators as to what difficulties these events will be on. Are these on normal, hard, or abnormal?

Ah, we still need to know this. We have plans that make clearing most of these events a piece of cake on all difficulties, but we still need to know for sure so we may practice accordingly.
zRavioli

Postby Sylvy » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:05 pm

Are 27th out since they disbanded? O.o Or switch leaders/split. Whatever the case is. Just wondering, because the tournament participant list is... really short XD Meh, maybe the hype will start in a couple more weeks *shrugs*

Another question! In case of no other participants. Will TR gain automatic victory?!?! Say yes, boofed, say yes ^-^ I want my crown hue hue.
Sylvy

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments