Talons Of Liberty Squad Forum (Farewell)

All guild-related things go here. \(★´−`)人(´▽`★)/
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Talons Of Liberty Squad Forum (Recruitment Closed)

Postby Nejb » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:42 pm

BlitzNeko wrote:
turtletots wrote:Damn endo got him some noodles and cats, cats are too mainstream anyway. Its all about them hipster pets like camels or squirrel monkeys 8-) :lol:
No offense BlitzNeko and Annie <3


Don't worry, I don't take offence easily ^^
expect a gentle nice and loving stab on your chest when you wake up ^^


how do you stab someone on the chest?
Nejb
 

 

Re: Talons Of Liberty Squad Forum (Recruitment Closed)

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:33 pm

You put a guy on someone's chest, and then you stab him.
Annie Leonhardt
 

Re: Talons Of Liberty Squad Forum (Recruitment Closed)

Postby turtletots » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:44 am

BlitzNeko wrote:
turtletots wrote:Damn endo got him some noodles and cats, cats are too mainstream anyway. Its all about them hipster pets like camels or squirrel monkeys 8-) :lol:
No offense BlitzNeko and Annie <3


Don't worry, I don't take offence easily ^^
expect a gentle nice and loving stab on your chest when you wake up ^^

I'm sorry friend :c
turtletots
 

Re: Talons Of Liberty Squad Forum (Recruitment Closed)

Postby Nejb » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:32 am

Annie Leonhardt wrote:You put a guy on someone's chest, and then you stab him.

ahhhhh that explains it.
Nejb
 

Re: Talons Of Liberty Squad Forum (Recruitment Closed)

Postby RamenRyu » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:51 am

How was that ToL Vs. GB server? who won >:D
RamenRyu
 

Re: Talons Of Liberty Squad Forum (Recruitment Closed)

Postby Noodler » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:56 am

I don't think any GBs actually joined lol
It was just casual killing
Noodler
 

Re: Talons Of Liberty Squad Forum (Recruitment Closed)

Postby Shon97 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:14 pm

hallowedsaber joined :P he is a cool dude and really good i like playing with him
Shon97
 

Re: Talons Of Liberty Squad Forum (Recruitment Closed)

Postby Noodler » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:59 pm

I thought you meant HS joined ToL until I scrolled up lol
Noodler
 

Re: Talons Of Liberty Squad Forum (Recruitment Closed)

Postby Drakhan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:29 pm

RamenRyu wrote:How was that ToL Vs. GB server? who won >:D


They got annihilated, they had to leave out of embarrassment #rekt
Drakhan
 

Re: Talons Of Liberty Squad Forum (Recruitment Closed)

Postby RamenRyu » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:51 pm

Image
Accel X Butler Exposed
RamenRyu
 

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron