Talons Of Liberty Squad Forum (Farewell)

All guild-related things go here. \(★´−`)人(´▽`★)/
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Talons Of Liberty Squad Forum (Farewell)

Postby RamenRyu » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:35 pm

Remember the alamo! I mean Talons! Talons4Lyfe
RamenRyu

Postby Titan Slayer » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:26 pm

Being in ToL for the past two years has been an epic experience. I've met new people, made new friends, and learned a lot about myself. ToL has been a second home to me and I will never forget our memories together. The honor and comradery of ToL will not die until the last of us do. It is safe to say that we've influenced not only AOTTG but each other. I am proud to be a Talon!

ToL Comics: http://imgur.com/a/TyS9q#1
ToL Theme: https://soundcloud.com/nejb/tol-theme-song/s-F7RpK

A Brief History of our Signatures
http://fenglee.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2317&start=60#p7695
The first prototype of the ToL emblem was created by Arise7 on the same day ToL was founded, August 25th, 2013. UsagiMaako cleaned up the image to what we have today.
The first design of our signatures. Created by UsagiMaako.
The second signature design. It was quickly replaced by the signature with the longest lifespan over the history of ToL. Created by Gehenna/Zeref.
The longest lasting signature that would later become the base for the next. It was during this signature's commission that the founder Arise would pass on his duties to Ghosthunter. The original templates were lost with Arise. They were restored after about a quarter/half of a year. Created by Arise.
Customized signatures were made for each member. A Gif and the previous signature were merged to suit a person's taste. Created by Zarythe.
The newest ToL logo. The ToL hawk was to be used alongside the original ToL emblem. It has been used in recent projects like the Talons of Liberty youtube channel. Created by Trig.
Titan Slayer

Re: Talons Of Liberty Squad Forum (Recruitment Opened)

Postby turtletots » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:11 pm

turtletots wrote:Hey everyone im back xD
I auditioned for ToL but never got a response, i was recommended by Xyro before and somebody else but i forgot xD
You can ask anyone in the AOT-XAN Hamachi group about me, like Spiarmf, Sylvy, Tinyweed. xanox wanted me to be a mod on his hamachi group but i couldn't figure out how to do it :3

This is my game-play, i only recorded one video and im not a whiz at gadgets and recording things. May not be the best you've seen but i tried xD
When i play my top priority is to save my teammates, im sort of a team player and will be friendly to others. Every time i speak to strangers like another forum member i call them friend :3
Ill try to make another video if you guys want to see my skills but It's kind of difficult for me to convert them to an mp4 file. Also if anyone has tips on how to make game-play videos without getting copyrighted for music: I'm all ears :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLyBsHlZnZQ

Page 209 also talks about me xD
Oh yeah i was also recommeneded by Zondag and i think Annie

Remember when you guys used to question my gender.
EDIT: The amount of "xD" that I used to type scares me ;-;
turtletots

Postby Noodler » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:13 am

turtletots wrote:
I auditioned for ToL but never got a response, i was recommended by Xyro before and somebody else but i forgot xD
You can ask anyone in the AOT-XAN Hamachi group about me, like Spiarmf, Sylvy, Tinyweed. xanox wanted me to be a mod on his hamachi group but i couldn't figure out how to do it :3

This is my game-play, i only recorded one video and im not a whiz at gadgets and recording things. May not be the best you've seen but i tried xD
When i play my top priority is to save my teammates, im sort of a team player and will be friendly to others. Every time i speak to strangers like another forum member i call them friend :3
Ill try to make another video if you guys want to see my skills but It's kind of difficult for me to convert them to an mp4 file. Also if anyone has tips on how to make game-play videos without getting copyrighted for music: I'm all ears :D

Because Xyro said you were a girl.
Noodler

Postby Zarythe » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:28 pm

Dont forget my sigs guys!

Zarythe

Postby Remilia » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:09 pm

It shall never be forgotten.

Also, swapping out the word "the" with "ex-" will make the sigs valid in its current phase.
Remilia

Postby Sylvy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:04 pm

turtletots wrote:

Tots, till this day, I still question your gender ^-^
Sylvy

Postby turtletots » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:15 pm

Sylvy wrote:
turtletots wrote:

Tots, till this day, I still question your gender ^-^

I'm a guy haha
It's always been like that
But hey Sylvy, haven't heard from you in a while ^^
turtletots

Postby Teitoto » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:35 pm

Wish turtle was a girl.
But we can change that right !? *buys ticket for thailand with turtle*
Teitoto

Postby SashaKai » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:54 pm

Two more pages lets goooo :D
SashaKai

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds