Ready for Battle [Invitation Only]

All guild-related things go here. \(★´−`)人(´▽`★)/
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Ready for Battle [Invitation Only]

Postby Beef3691 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:55 pm

(ℛeady ∱or ℬattle) was co-founded by Assyrian and Jass on the 3rd of August 2014 and have been growing rapidly ever since.
We're based around Europe, and you can often find us playing on the EU servers under the server name "RfB". We enjoy good competition and pvp.
As it stands recruitment is set to invitation only, so we're not actively looking for more members, but we won't rule it out. This may change in time, but it's unlikely.
If you have any questions, ask away! We won't bite.
Feel free to say hi, should you spot our guild tag around!

Guild Roster

Leader
Assyrian !
Beef3691 !
Skype contacts are all lowercase.
Members
Anunaki !
Ariana ! (YT)
Auvre !
Awhiop !
Blouse !
Cookies18 !
Corpy !
Craggs6 !
Doopad !
Eglutebla !
FlareCorona ! (YT)
HanjiSan !
HopeEstheim !
Jass<3 !
Kamgo11 !
Miridia ! (YT)
Nietoperek !
Pixel ! (YT)
ShiniGami ! (YT)
Supersonicxx ! (YT)
Tornado76 ! (YT)

We've not set ranks, as to be honest none of us really care for them.
We're selectively looking for recruits right now, meaning we're not going to accept just anyone, but we may make an exception for friends.

Rules

I. We allow the use of RC mod, but with slight limitations. No colored names unless you've got no other choice (i.e, no account). If you have a name, stick with it though, pick a solid color (no rainbow names), and don't change it every month for example.

II. ShiniGami is to be blamed for everything. Past, present, or future you must always remember: "It's Shini's fault."

III. Try to avoid spoiling things for others, we can all agree having a show we're watching spoiled is no fun.

IV. Being inactive for 3 weeks or more without warning us before hand will result in a kick. You may come back, if you have a good reason for being absent.

V. Be sure to keep your RfB guildtag on, and no double-guilding.

VI. Treat your fellow guildies well, try to be mature, and have fun ^^

1st Anniversary Montage!

The Saturday Challenge!

Yes that's right! RfB is issuing a challenge to any and all of you looking to prove your mettle!
Each Saturday we've been facing guilds in friendly matches with Victory and Pride on the line.
Think you have what it takes to take us on? Prove it!
Leave a comment and we'll set up a match!

Rules

The Basics: Games are to be held on EU servers, every Saturday (Time to be determined).

♢ Each challenge will consist of 16 rounds, Humans vs Player Titans (8 City Hard, 8 Forest 1 Hard) and the winner will be determined by whoever wins the most rounds overall (Humans will need to clear out the AI also).

♢ Each team will consist of 5-7 players (plus up to 2 reserves). Teams may switch out players before the start of a round, but will need to inform whoever's in charge at that particular moment. Spectators are allowed but only a maximum 18 players are allowed in one server at any given time.

*NEW* ♢ We're allowing the use of RC and AC mod in matches now, and any / all additional actions they give. This is however completely optional, and whether or not you decide to use these or play on browser is up to you. We'll also allow the use of certain other mods, though only RC and AC are confirmed. If you're not sure about a different type, contact us and we'll discuss it.

*NEW* ♢ With the addition of the rule above, we'd also like to add that should you wish to play on our old rules, we're more than happy to do so, a link will be provided to them here: Old Rules

*NEW* ♢ After each game it's become tradition to line up near gas and get a few group pictures which we'll later post on this thread! This is optional of course, and often ends up in a load of flare spam!

Refilling: It's common courtesy to allow someone to refill, should they run low on gas. That being said, we won't hold you to it completely.

♢ City: You're allowed to kill players as they refill, but under no circumstances are you allowed to camp at the gas point. If you see them heading that way, feel free to chase them down.

♢ Forest: Killing as they refill here isn't allowed. We ask people to pay full attention to refilling human, to avoid pointless conflict.

Switching Sides: Every 4 rounds players will switch between human and titan. AHSS is currently not allowed.

♢ Every time the teams switch, one assigned team representative will be tasked with ensuring his/her team is ready. Once both sides are confirmed ready, the round will be restarted by the host and the match will begin. Bare in mind that only the round that follows a switch will have a ready check and then a restart (Rounds: 1, 5, 9, and 13) the rest start upon spawning.

♢ A ready check / restart may be called for between switches also, in the event that a round need be paused (For someone who is AFK or disconnects for example).

Cheap Techniques: As we all know, titans can employ certain cheap methods to pretty much guarantee themselves a kill (I.e, using the jump to climb atop the wall, running around the outside to a corner, or sticking solely to the outskirts in the forest). While we won't forbid you from doing this, we ask you not to do so. Eren's transformation is also not allowed. Treat us with the respect of a fair game, and we will do the same.

Disconnecting: Players are responsible for their own connection, even if it cannot be helped. Should someone disconnect during a game, they can rejoin and continue to play if it respawns them, but in the case that it doesn't; It counts as a death.

♢ Restarting that round is negotiable in some circumstances, but both sides need to be mutual of the decision before doing so.

Rules subject to change, as the game does.

Previous Matches

31st August 2014 - RfB 5 - 3 KTA (Kill Them All)

13th September 2014 - RfB 5 - 3 Hummingbirds

20th September 2014 - RfB 10 - 6 KTA

27th September 2014 - RfB 12 - 4 KTA

4th October 2014 - RfB 9 - 7 KTA

11th October 2014 - RfB 12 - 4 KTA

10th January 2015 - RfB 13 - 3 FiH (Faith in Humanity)

31st January 2015 - RfB 12 - 4 FiH

7th February 2015 - RfB 10 - 6 The Vanguard

14th February 2015 - RfB 9 - 7 The Vanguard

28th February 2015 - RfB 9 - 7 The Vanguard

7th March 2015 - RfB 7 - 9 The Vanguard

14th March 2015 - RfB 14 - 2 27th Survey Corps' Remnants (EU Server)

14th March 2015 - RfB 14 - 2 27th Survey Corps' Remnants (US Server)

21st March 2015 - RfB 11 - 5 Grey Banner

28th March 2015 - RfB 12 - 4 Grey Banner

11th April 2015 - RfB 9 - 7 FiH

18th April 2015 - RfB 15 - 1 The Potato Alliance

26th April 2015 - RfB 13 - 3 Ace

18th July 2015 - RfB 14 - 2 FA (Final Art)

8th August 2015 - RfB 8 - 8 PoF (Potes ô Feu)

22nd August 2015 - RfB 14 - 2 PoF

29th August 2015 - RfB 15 - 1 KTA

12th September 2015 - RfB 11 - 5 Grey Banner

21st November 2015 - RfB 13 - 3 KTA

21st May 2016 - RfB 11 - 5 Shirubasodo
Last edited by Beef3691 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:01 pm, edited 198 times in total.
Beef3691

Re: Ready for Battle [Invitation Only]

Postby eglutebla » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:48 pm

I've been thinking how could I possibly reply to this perfect post for weeks now!!! (like 5 mins really)
Just joking, this is amazing that we finally became OFFICIAL! I was so hyped when I found out we were doing this! Now I'm fulfilled! Finally! Well of course the next thing to come is World dominance, but first gotta dominate this place! :3
P.S Looking forward to have more of the Guild vs Guild >:D *Background "Why did u do that!? We were suppose to wait!, - I know I know Assy but oh well I couldn't wait! DANG (poolparty)"
Spoiler:

And for those wondering what are am I blabbering about, I should tell u that this is the best thing I've been a part of! This guild is the closest and the cutest and the everythingest! I never thought that such amazing people could gather into one group! And FYI these guys are preety frkin strong too! I mean, I just don't have words to tell u how Sugoi and Kawaii and Moe this guild is!
eglutebla

Postby Foxen » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:30 am

Good luck with your guild Beef :) hope it goes well
Foxen

Postby Beef3691 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:08 am

Thanks ^^ things have been going well so far! :D
Beef3691

Postby Titan Slayer » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:45 pm

This looks like a nice guild
Good luck with RfB! :D
Titan Slayer

Postby eglutebla » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Titan Slayer wrote:This looks like a nice guild
Good luck with RfB! :D
:3
You are damn right it's nice ! And Thank you very much ^..^
eglutebla

Postby trueblue1321 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:37 pm

Best of luck to you and your guild. :D
trueblue1321

Postby eglutebla » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:59 pm

The Saturday Challenge!

Yes that's right! RfB is issuing a challenge to any and all of you looking you prove your mettle!
Each Saturday we've been facing guilds in friendly matches with Victory and Pride on the line.
Think you have what it takes to take us on? Prove it!
Leave a comment and we'll set up a match!

Rules
The Basics: Games are to be held on EU servers, every Saturday (Time to be determined).

♢ Each challenge will consist of 16 rounds (8 City, 8 Forest 1) and the winner will be determined by whoever wins the most rounds overall (Humans will need to clear out the AI also).

♢ Each team will consist of 5-7 players (plus up to 2 reserves). Teams may switch out players before the start of a round, but will need to inform whoever's in charge at that particular moment.

♢ We ask that everyone use the browser's client like the rest of us, to ensure a fair game. No mods, no rebinds. This is to ensure that we all play on equal grounds, no one has any form of advantage.

Refilling: It's common courtesy to allow someone to refill, should they run low on gas. That being said, we won't hold you to it completely.

♢ City: You're allowed to kill players as they refill, but under no circumstances are you allowed to camp at the gas point. If you see them heading that way, feel free to chase them down.

♢ Forest: Killing as they refill here isn't allowed. We ask people to full attention to refilling human, to avoid pointless conflict.

Switching Sides: Every 4 rounds plays will switch between human and titan.

♢ Every time the teams switch, one human will be tasked with counting down for the first round. This is to ensure that everyone is ready. Until this is done, both humans and titans are to hold their position. Bare in mind that only the round that follows a switch will have a countdown (Rounds: 1, 5, 9, and 13) the rest start upon spawning.

Cheap Techniques: As we all know, titans can employ certain cheap methods to pretty much guarantee themselves a kill (I.e, using the jump to climb atop the wall, running around the outside to a corner, or sticking solely to the outskirts in the forest. While we won't forbid you from doing this, we ask you not to do so (treat us with the respect of a fair game, and we will do the same).

Disconnecting: Players are responsible for their own connection, even if it cannot be helped. Should someone disconnect during a game, they can rejoin and continue to play if it respawns them, but in the case that it doesn't; It counts as a death.

♢ Restarting that round is negotiable in some circumstances, but both sides need to be mutual of the decision before doing so.

Rules subject to change, as the game does.

Yey you finally put this in the thread, hopefully somebody actually challenges us and we get to beat their bottom \o/ :3 And nah for real this would be really fun, to fight against another guild for a change.
eglutebla

Postby Beef3691 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:50 am

Just a heads up guys. I'm away from the 22nd - 27th, so should any of you need anything, I won't be able to respond until I'm back. I'm sure Eglutebla would be more than happy to forward any questions on to our guild leader though.
Beef3691

Postby eglutebla » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:39 pm

*Boopedoopedoop* Well since Beefo-kun is having trouble with his pc, all of you people who have and will challenge us can contact me and I will be glad to lead you towards our leader ... Tho guys.... rly challenge us for the sake of fun! All the matches we already had were super fun! Having kinda different ones now also, when we mix up both guilds teams and make it less competitive. We are rly rly rly waiting for you guys out there to take the time and challenge us for a fun match!

eglutebla

Next

Return to Guilds