Please help no sound in game at alll.....

Place to put all your questions, place to get the answers. 【・ヘ・?】This can have both forum-related questions and game-related questions.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Please help no sound in game at alll.....

Postby darkboy » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:01 pm

For some reason when i play the game, i dont have any sound. At all. It isnt the browser because i can watch youtube perfectly fine. I have windows 7 if that helps,it also doesnt show up in the mixer sound thing for windows.
darkboy

Re: Please help no sound in game at alll.....

Postby Fuginotory » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:01 am

If you're playing any music or other sound, it could override the one from the game, causing the sound drivers to filter it out.
There is a chance you might be getting a unity error where sound doesn't load.
A bad or outdated sound drivers could be the cause of this, in which case you should be happy that your system chooses to shut it out, if it loads improperly it could cause lag, annoying popping sounds every time the titans step or strike, effects delay and a whole other series of horror.
You can try the basic things, clearing cashe, reinstalling unity (though I doubt it will have any effect). If you think you are capable, you should check your sound drivers, your Direct X version and update everything as needed. If you're not sure you can do it yourself, get a friend (that knows what they are doing) to help you out, otherwise you might mess it up.
If all is proper with drivers and DX, you should check your settings again, remember that youtube and AoTTG use different players, and some systems can disable sound for certain features to improve FPS and such. If it was disabled by the system, there was probably a good reason for that, and it will probably tell you why. If it is something you are not sure how to fix on your own, it's best not to mess with it, get someone to help you.
Fuginotory

Postby darkboy » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:54 pm

I will try that thank you :D
darkboy

Postby Fuginotory » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Please let me know how it works out, or if you find a different solution.
Fuginotory

Postby darkboy » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:06 pm

I didn't know how your stuff worked but i did check my settings and i just clicked somethings and i worked thanks :D
darkboy

Postby Fuginotory » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:08 pm

you are most welcome my dear.
Fuginotory

Return to Help Section