Redirecting when the game starts

Place to put all your questions, place to get the answers. 【・ヘ・?】This can have both forum-related questions and game-related questions.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Redirecting when the game starts

Postby oscarluish » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Since yesterday, when I try to play (single or multiplayer) automatically I get redirect to fenglee's main page. I've tried to uninstall unity, using another web browser, cleaning cache, even I've restarted my computer. Sometimes,i can play but after a little time I get the same problem. Has someone had the same problem before?
oscarluish

Re: Redirecting when the game starts

Postby Sylvy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:10 pm

What do you mean by fenglee's main page?
Do you mean the game's main menu? O.o
Sylvy

Postby oscarluish » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:18 pm

When I click on "play" I get redirected here:
http://fenglee.com/
oscarluish

Postby Sylvy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:28 pm

o.o I've never heard of that before. That's really weird. You've already tried all the things I woulda recommended x.x
Sylvy

Postby Khally » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:35 pm

Moving to Help Section.

#Edit.
I've heard of this problem before. The last person who reported it was trying to play the game via, let's say, dubious ways. Are you running the game as you should?
Khally

Postby oscarluish » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:14 pm

Yes, I'm running it on the official link.
http://fenglee.com/game/aog/
oscarluish

Postby Accelevi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Hm…
If you tried that…
Hm…
Restart wifi?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby oscarluish » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:47 pm

I've restarted the router but the problem still goes on. My friend came to my house yesterday and tried with his laptop connected on my router. He were able to play while I still had the same problem. I don't know what to do. The last option is to format my computer but I'd like to avoid this option. I'll try to use a virtual machine in order to find if the problem is on my computer or it's something related with network
oscarluish

Postby Khally » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:04 pm

It's not your network, it's your computer, with 100% certainty. Although I've seen the problem before, I don't know any fixes.

Clearing cache and changing browsers didn't work... Try clearing your Unity cache? It's done here: www.webplayer.unity3d.com/setup/
Khally

Postby zzzz » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:35 pm

Try playing single mode as titan eren and see if you can get in. If you can, then the reason the redirection occurs is because the game thinks you are not playing from the specified url (as in fenglee.com/game/aog/).

Things to consider:
1) Check your hosts file (assuming windows): google system32 hosts
2) Try it w/ ad block. If it works with ad block, you may want to report the current ads you see to whatever ad thingy feng uses.
3) Check your firewall
zzzz

Return to Help Section