How do I increase accuracy?

Place to put all your questions, place to get the answers. 【・ヘ・?】This can have both forum-related questions and game-related questions.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: How do I increase accuracy?

Postby Accelevi » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:16 am

You do know that reel is scroll down by default?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Marki243 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:53 am

Makoto wrote:You do know that reel is scroll down by default?

Yeah, I use it all the time, though it does get me killed sometimes. I was just practicing a bit right now, and I barely got to wave 5 on Forest II Hard. Man I really need to get better.
Marki243

Postby Azure Sky » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:56 am

Well a good way to practice is to fight on a higher level than that of what you want to achieve. So if you want to be good at hard then practice on abnormal. Thats how I like to practice, but it really just makes you move faster. It is good to keep you alive but not really to become super pro.
Azure Sky

Postby Marki243 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:50 am

Azure Sky wrote:Well a good way to practice is to fight on a higher level than that of what you want to achieve. So if you want to be good at hard then practice on abnormal. Thats how I like to practice, but it really just makes you move faster. It is good to keep you alive but not really to become super pro.

Heh, I love Abnormal now. It's the funniest thing when someone flies above all the titans. I think the server I was playing on was 666 Dance Party EU. Also I've been improving more in using reeling. I was watching SnK Tailex's videos when I saw him(/her?) use Armin and reel towards a tree and flyby a titan. I just finished a Forest Hard run right now using techniques and such.
Marki243

Postby Azure Sky » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:54 pm

I play on Dance party too, but unfortunately it is not working. Tailex (he I think) uses a lot of hard techniques that I am too lazy to try but they seem legit.
Azure Sky

Previous

Return to Help Section