Why was my server forum deleted

Place to put all your questions, place to get the answers. 【・ヘ・?】This can have both forum-related questions and game-related questions.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Why was my server forum deleted

Postby sordx » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:47 pm

Why was it deleted i couldent host it cus my internet was not working proper but now it is i come back to put it online to find out its been deleted
the ammount of stuff i put on that page and how many views it had it aint gonna be the same can u please bring it back from the depths of hell
sordx

Re: Why was my server forum deleted

Postby Z.E.D » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:48 pm

? ? wat ? What's the name of your server?
Z.E.D

Postby HIT0SHI » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Im gonna asume that once it's been deleted... it means it has been deleted, as it dose'nt exist anymore. :T
Besides with the public servers not working atm, you can get some attention now to your server while you can.
HIT0SHI

Postby Khally » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:54 pm

I honestly can't recall. Maybe it was during the last forum cleanup, since it was inactive. I've searched for it in the Dungeon and it seems it was permanently deleted. In any case, it had been closed for three months, so it was a valid call. Make a new one, a fresh start can be even better ;)
Khally

Postby Peanuts » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:57 pm

Well, the forum had some problems and we had to delete some threads. So, for the servers section, the mods made a decision to delete threads that had not been posted in before November. Yours might have fallen under this condition, we apologise for doing so.

However, as Khally mentioned, maybe you could make a better one instead?
Peanuts

Postby Doge » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:30 am

Make one more! ;)
Doge

Return to Help Section