I need to master air equators...

Place to put all your questions, place to get the answers. 【・ヘ・?】This can have both forum-related questions and game-related questions.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

I need to master air equators...

Postby ReluctantHero » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:11 am

I'm good at basics, but I need to stay in air more. That means mastering vector slash alter freeform and air equator. how do i master those ? any advice ? or a video ?
ReluctantHero

Re: I need to master air equators...

Postby Sylvy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:23 am

Force yourself to play without touching the ground, ever. This is actually one of my favorite warm ups.

Don't touch the ground no matter what. This will not only quicken your reaction time, but it will force you to learn mid air maneuvering and gas control, rather than touching the ground, which severely cuts your momentum.

Learn to tap the gas button, not just hold it down. <--- probably the most important advice anyone can give you.

Can you do a regular equator cut or sparrow? If you can, you're already well on your way. Freeform playing is all about timing and angles mixed with knowledge you should already have if you can equator/sparrow.
Sylvy

Postby Accelevi » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:03 am

Yes, playing the floor is lava is good practice for air attacks, like freeform.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby MicroDot » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:40 am

Make sure you use your surroundings like trees then make your way to the titan then hook to the nape then bam! :)

Oh and make sure you keep practicing. :D
MicroDot

Postby Khally » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:26 am

Sylvy wrote:Force yourself to play without touching the ground, ever. This is actually one of my favorite warm ups.

Don't touch the ground no matter what. This will not only quicken your reaction time, but it will force you to learn mid air maneuvering and gas control, rather than touching the ground, which severely cuts your momentum.

Learn to tap the gas button, not just hold it down. <--- probably the most important advice anyone can give you.

Can you do a regular equator cut or sparrow? If you can, you're already well on your way. Freeform playing is all about timing and angles mixed with knowledge you should already have if you can equator/sparrow.

I second this. Two pieces of great advice :)
Khally

Postby ReluctantHero » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:08 am

so give me some videos then....
ReluctantHero

Return to Help Section