Problem: can join but can't host

Place to put all your questions, place to get the answers. 【・ヘ・?】This can have both forum-related questions and game-related questions.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Problem: can join but can't host

Postby Dure91 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:20 pm

Hi,
i have this problem for 2 weeks since i started playing this game. My problem is that i can join server but i can't host one no matter what i do, i've already tried using hamachi, evolve and port forwarding but nothing works. I've also tried to disable my antivirus but the problem is still here. Somebody i met on evolve said that it could be a bug but i'm not sure so i hope to find someone on this forum that knows what i can do.
Thanks for the help in advance ;)
Dure91

Re: Problem: can join but can't host

Postby Azure Sky » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:28 pm

What do you mean can't host? Is there too much lag, or can people just not join?
Azure Sky

Postby Dure91 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Azure Sky wrote:What do you mean can't host? Is there too much lag, or can people just not join?

They can't join, when they try to do so it always says "Failed To Connect"
Dure91

Postby Khally » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Well, a very common problem is that the port forwarding wasn't done properly. If you want, feel free to PM me with a screenshot of your configuration so that I can see if there's anything blatantly wrong.

Try reading this, it might help, who knows? :P
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7278
Khally

Postby Azure Sky » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Ok my advice would be, check that the port and IP you tell them is right (default port is 265000), and see if your internet and pc is good enough. (probably the former)
Azure Sky

Postby Dure91 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:43 am

Khally wrote:Well, a very common problem is that the port forwarding wasn't done properly. If you want, feel free to PM me with a screenshot of your configuration so that I can see if there's anything blatantly wrong.

Try reading this, it might help, who knows? :P
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7278

Last time i used that guide i downloded a malware adware together with the software, it took me two days to remove it :cry: , so...thanks but i'll never use it again, no offence (it didn't work btw). I'd like to host with evolve rather than with port forwarding, if it's possible. I find it more easy and i'm used to it by now
Dure91

Return to Help Section