Troubleshooting

Place to put all your questions, place to get the answers. 【・ヘ・?】This can have both forum-related questions and game-related questions.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Troubleshooting

Postby Migetman3214 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:43 am

Okay. So I'm not sure if there's a troubleshooting forum on here (looked and couldn't find) so I guess I'll post here and see where it get me.

Problem #1: I've heard about this new thing called "reeling" where you scroll your mouse wheel and you either loosen the 3DMG's rope or you pull into it. So, I decided to try it... but the only thing that happens is me scrolling past the game window. When I'm in fullscreen, it works perfectly but... therein lies--

Problem #2: When I'm in fullscreen, my cursor is always stuck towards the bottom right. Is there some way to calibrate the screen or is it just stuck like that?

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this and thank you for your help.

Also, I'm using a Macintosh (if that's any source of the problem).
Migetman3214

Re: Troubleshooting

Postby Aztekkk » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:30 am

Problem #1 -I dont really think there's a way around it, as for the second, try cycling through your cameras after going to full screen, if that fails, end the game while in full screen, and start a new one
Aztekkk

Postby Noodler » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:35 am

Why not just play in fullscreen then?
Noodler

Postby Chugleader » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:51 am

For the 2nd problem just press P twice and it should be fixed. That works for me
Chugleader

Postby Peanuts » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:57 am

Solution 1: Play fullscreen :)
Solution 2: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7667

Moving to Help section
Peanuts

Return to Help Section