What do I need to play on the highest quality.

Place to put all your questions, place to get the answers. 【・ヘ・?】This can have both forum-related questions and game-related questions.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

What do I need to play on the highest quality.

Postby jahob000 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:34 pm

This question is for someone that's kind of a computer wiz or a gamer.

I haven't played this game in a year and a half but when I used to play (They had just added horses) I always hadda play on the lowest quality setting.

I'm hoping and thinking that it's just a graphics card that I need since mine is only an integrated one.

I don't have the money to do large upgrades or building from scratch. I'm not really a gamer but I do like playing online games like this one from time to time. It would be nice to be able to play them on their highest settings.

Here are my computer's specs http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6883113109

What kind of Graphics card would I need to be able to play this game on the highest setting? Preferably one around or less than $150.00
jahob000

Re: What do I need to play on the highest quality.

Postby AirZ » Mon May 11, 2015 8:51 pm

I don't know much about the tech stuff, but using the AOT RC mod improves FPS (frames per seconds) a lot!
My computer isn't the most advanced one anymore, and couldn't handle maps with 15+ titans very well, but by using this mod (requires NO download) made me able to play in maps with 30+ titans with ease! :D

Though it can be used to modify settings in maps (as masterclient, mainly) it can also simply be used to reduce lag and increase FPS.
AirZ

Postby zRavioli » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:28 am

I can run this game on highest settings @ ~100+ fps with a 750 Ti, so I think just any graphics card will be a huge improvement. Look into some NVidia stuff, they'll have something for you.
zRavioli

Postby shingekinoSTPHN » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:50 am

This Mod is so awesome too , looks like the combinations of RC's Mod ; it has RC's titan optimization code and a few more options.
This can also enhance the FPS of your gaming .

http://cyrusaot.weebly.com/optimized-aottg-vanilla.html
shingekinoSTPHN

Return to Help Section