Cannot Access Game (PLEASE HELP!)

Place to put all your questions, place to get the answers. 【・ヘ・?】This can have both forum-related questions and game-related questions.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Cannot Access Game (PLEASE HELP!)

Postby GALAXY » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:40 am

So, this problem has been really, really annoying lately. Ever since Chrome is discontinuing their use of certain plug-ins, Unity one of them, my game has not been working. I last played it last summer and a bit after that, and the last time I was on I remember the titans that jump at you and smack at you and everything. Don't remember what they were called, really, nor do I remember how long ago that was.

BUT THIS IS VERY ANNOYING FOR ME. I have switched to Mozilla, where the plug-in is still supported, and I have it there as well as updated Adobe. However, it loads the page like normal, where it shows the UNITY logo and the loading bar, but when the loading bar is complete, the screen is white. Nothing is there. Even if I click, nothing happens. This first happened on Chrome, so I moved to Mozilla Firefox, where it did the same thing. I am unable to play the game AT ALL and I am very frustrated because I don't know what is happening or why this is not working.

I did uninstall Unity, clear my history and everything, restart the computer after re-installing Unity, but nothing is working.

Please help me! I really want to figure this out and play! :|
GALAXY

Re: Cannot Access Game (PLEASE HELP!)

Postby bloodstrikez » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:59 am

Clear history? Lol.. You don't have to clear your browsing history, clear your cache instead, if you are using firefox, go to options -> privacy -> click on "remove individual cookie", remove all cookies, close browser (all the running firefox window/tab), reopen it. See if it works.
bloodstrikez

Postby Exxmorphing » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:34 pm

Do you have a newer version of chrome? Did you enable the npapi flag on chrome? If not, google it and enable it if it isn't already.
Exxmorphing

Postby GALAXY » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:30 pm

bloodstrikez wrote:Clear history? Lol.. You don't have to clear your browsing history, clear your cache instead, if you are using firefox, go to options -> privacy -> click on "remove individual cookie", remove all cookies, close browser (all the running firefox window/tab), reopen it. See if it works.

Did all of that as well. Cleared history, cache, etc.

Exxmorphing wrote:Do you have a newer version of chrome? Did you enable the npapi flag on chrome? If not, google it and enable it if it isn't already.

Every time I go on the site, or most times, it gives me an alert saying that the program will soon be unsupported but I can temporarily enable it until another version of Chrome comes out. I did enable it awhile ago, though.

Did everything as such. Still nothing. Even on Firefox, which still supports it.

NEVERMIND. All you need to do is zoom in and then zoom out. :L
GALAXY

Return to Help Section