[Tutorial]How to use Hamachi and Creating / Joining a server

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: [Tutorial]How to use hamachi

Postby arminarmout » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:51 pm

I have a problem.
for my network location should i choose Home, or public? if i choose home than will i only be able to play mp with people in my house? is public safe?
arminarmout
 

 

Re: [Tutorial]How to use hamachi

Postby Tohka » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Nice tutorial for those who doesn't know how to use hamachi... Good job
Tohka
 

Re: [Tutorial]How to use hamachi

Postby upnickBR » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Tohka wrote:Nice tutorial for those who doesn't know how to use hamachi... Good job

Thank you ;3

arminarmout wrote:I have a problem.
for my network location should i choose Home, or public? if i choose home than will i only be able to play mp with people in my house? is public safe?

Well, if I'm not mistaken, the Home is for LAN connections only, and is for the Public Internet, then puts the Public option. The Nome is only option for you to play with people who are connected to you through LAN.
upnickBR
 

Re: [Tutorial]How to use hamachi

Postby wilou » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:54 pm

Lyve wrote:Thanks man, I was actually looking for this, the only bad thing about this is that I only know 1 person I could play with XD, maybe I ask the other Venezuelans here on the forum (same country=better connection). Anyway thanks.


Hola, yo tambien soy de Venezuela! :D
wilou
 

Re: [Tutorial]How to use Hamachi and Creating / Joining a se

Postby corysz » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:25 pm

Cara, onde eu clico nesse "LAN" tipo, eu uso aqui pra jogar: http://fenglee.com/game/aog/ mas não tem esse lan lá, temque baixar a nova versão?
corysz
 

Re: [Tutorial]How to use Hamachi and Creating / Joining a se

Postby AlpacaBR » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:52 pm

Hey.Me adciona no skype aew qeu eu sou br tambem HAOEAIHEOAIHEA
Skype:IagoXP45
AlpacaBR
 

Re: [Tutorial]How to use Hamachi and Creating / Joining a se

Postby MaryShadow » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:43 am

My Hamachi doesn't connect to internet, I can chat to people but I can't play the game. I can't join and when I host nobody can join. :L
MaryShadow
 

Re: [Tutorial]How to use hamachi

Postby Lyve » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:52 am

wilou wrote:
Lyve wrote:Thanks man, I was actually looking for this, the only bad thing about this is that I only know 1 person I could play with XD, maybe I ask the other Venezuelans here on the forum (same country=better connection). Anyway thanks.


Hola, yo tambien soy de Venezuela! :D

Bueno manda por MP la red de hamachi y jugamos :D
Lyve
 

Re: [Tutorial]How to use Hamachi and Creating / Joining a se

Postby mrtae » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:04 am

My friend and I did this but everytime we try to connect to each other's server or hamachi ip it says failed to connect, what maybe the problem if you know?
mrtae
 

Re: [Tutorial]How to use Hamachi and Creating / Joining a se

Postby PlayerA » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:49 am

why not make this topic sticky?
PlayerA
 

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest