How to Kill a Crawler [EDIT]

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

How to Kill a Crawler [EDIT]

Postby Levi » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Those little shits bothering you? I understand you might be scared so I made some tips and how to kill a crawler.
You can identify a crawler with its...deformed body. You can know if one's coming if you hear a rapid *pitter patter*. That's how it moves around, it's very self concsious, so don't make fun of it. ): Now, you go to it' position, be careful as it jumps. It will jump as high as you, but not on the building, don't go too close though. Once it jumps (AND STILL IN THE AIR) jump off and hook on its head. Yes head, because it moves around a lot so you might go under its body and get trampled. (it's crucial to do it right after it jumps or it can jump and kill you.) You're on its head bit it's moves and jumps, so you're repositioned on its body. SPAM ATTACK AND USE GAS TO GET TO THE NAPE.
There's another way, the aerial kill (by Nan). You go in the air (don't need to be Mikasa) and hook on its nape QUICKLY but it may kill you...unless you're a pro like Nan :\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbd0qswFfuw NOTE : THE VIDEO IS A JOKE.
Last edited by Levi on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Levi

Re: How to Kill a Crawler

Postby MysteriousPerson » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:08 pm

i understand that this was intended as a joke , but not everyone(excluded me) consider this as a joke.
some newbie is really looking at the tutorial section to find a help.
MysteriousPerson

Re: How to Kill a Crawler

Postby Levi » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:10 pm

Alright, I'll put the real ones on.
Levi

Re: How to Kill a Crawler [EDIT]

Postby NaN » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:15 pm

NaN

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:25 am

Thanks for the video NaN.
It makes it seem so easy.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Levi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:01 am

Uhm, I can't see it. Is it just me?
Levi

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:08 am

Well I just quote the post, and copy/paste the link from there.
I'm trying to fix the code.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Sylvy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:09 pm

This is how I kill them too. I kind of hate how this is the only efficient way to kill them solo though. It's funny playing MP when you see a crawler, everyone automatically flies to the closest tree and hooks on for dear life.
Sylvy

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Why should it be any easier to kill them?
Even this technique should be changed, because it makes it relatively easy to kill them, the hitbox being the problem.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Sylvy » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:59 pm

Accelevi wrote:Why should it be any easier to kill them?
Even this technique should be changed, because it makes it relatively easy to kill them, the hitbox being the problem.

I'm not saying it should be easier Acce, I'm saying this is not fun to kill them. There's not a lot of techniques we can use again the crawlers like we can vs the other titans (like spinning around them, or going over their heads). Feng should implement fun ways to kill them vs the current "hook on to the closest right above the crawlers head, but not high enough for him to jump or low enough for him to run you over, asap" method. Cause in my opinion, yes, it's efficient, but it's very boring and unrealistic. And yes, it does make it too easy.
Sylvy

Next

Return to Tutorials