Manual Reeling Tutorial

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Manual Reeling Tutorial

Postby Ghosthunter » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:51 am

Hey guys.Since the new update and the addition of the manual reeling skill,the killing changed,so i decided to make a quick reel tutorial for you guys.
With this tutorial you guys can do the equator cut from further away than you previously could.Basically the maneuver starts by jumping to the side (i prefer to the right because the titans start slapping from their right side so you are less likely to be hit) and following through toward them in an arc.Then when you get to the last 45 degrees You use the middle mouse wheel downwards and reel yourself in.You need to start the reeling before because of the momentum (remember you are using the gas boost).The instant you are near the nape or when you ram into it slash.That should kill the titan quickly and you can move on to the next one.Also because the manual reeling works best with one wire try using just one.That's about it guys.Try the maneuver out and enjoy the game as always.I'll also post an image that will show you the way to do it. :D

Spoiler:
Ghosthunter

Re: Manual Reeling Tutorial

Postby Accelevi » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:57 am

Great tutorial.
It'll be helpful for those trying to get that equator cut in the new version.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Teitoto » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Usefull but i can't do it well for now :x
Teitoto

Postby EmilioDx » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Does sensitivity affects how fast you're going?

The first attempt was fast, and i don't rememb the sensitivity but now i feel it kinda slow and it's closely to half.
EmilioDx

Postby Blizzard2795 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:09 pm

EmilioDx wrote:Does sensitivity affects how fast you're going?

The first attempt was fast, and i don't rememb the sensitivity but now i feel it kinda slow and it's closely to half.

As far as I can tell, the instant you scroll down, regardless of how much you scroll down, it pulls you in all the way.
Blizzard2795

Postby Xedma » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:48 pm

I've been experimenting with the reel and I LOVE IT!!!! I'm betting better kills with high damages at faster rates. So far my damages range from 10-1727 using reel techniques. Average about 500 damage.

One of my favorite places to hook is under the chin, then I swing and do as stated in the OP.
Xedma

Postby EmilioDx » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Blizzard2795 wrote:
EmilioDx wrote:Does sensitivity affects how fast you're going?

As far as I can tell, the instant you scroll down, regardless of how much you scroll down, it pulls you in all the way.

Not in my case :S I've to scroll down 2-3 to get 2 or 3 m close. i hope it ain't my mouse ._.
EmilioDx

Postby Ghosthunter » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:25 am

EmilioDx wrote:Not in my case :S I've to scroll down 2-3 to get 2 or 3 m close. i hope it ain't my mouse ._.

Hmm.....try changing the sensitivity.
Ghosthunter

Postby Accelevi » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:34 pm

I scroll down like crazy, but it doesn't reel me in fast. =o

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Z.E.D » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:55 pm

To do that maneuver I don't use the reel command Oo , I just aim at the titan's neck after jumping , use gas to climb fast around his back and keep pressind the opposite direction key to not collide with the body
Z.E.D

Next

Return to Tutorials