Levi's Special and Petra's Special

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Levi's Special and Petra's Special

Postby Ignite » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:09 pm

As Petra's special does not have a name yet i will just call it the 360 as well. As you can see BOTH Levi's and Petra's special has their own pros and cons

Differences

1)Levi special is able to go against momentum better then Petra's special. Meaning Levi can change its direction using its special, while Petra's special will only pull u back a little.
2)Levi Special has a larger range, while Petra special has a much shorter one. With Petra's special, she spins for about 15 metres while Levi can go up to 30 which is twice as much as Petra's special.
3)Petra's special takes 0.5 seconds(may have human error) before starting to spin while Levi's special uses 1 second(may have human error) before starting to spin.
4)Petra's special slash more times then Levi's, thus blades will run out faster for Petra if her special is used repeated.

Similarities

1) Both are spinning attacks with minimum cd time.
2) Both can be used easily for battle with lesser risk than specials like Mikasa's special
Last edited by Ignite on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ignite

Re: Levi's Special and Petra's Special

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:03 am

1. Levi's special goes pretty hard in whatever direction it's going, as well as hooks being disabled during the duration of the special. Unless you mean the pull-in from the special itself. But by itself, I think Petra's special goes more, because Levi's special uses hooks to reel in.
2. If you're going super fast, you can go ridiculously long distances with Levi's special, and Petra's special is sort of like that. But look above for just jump + special.
3. I don't think there's a delay, but I might be wrong.
4. Levi spins 3x, Petra spins I think 4x (I might be wrong), but it just means how many times it hits, so it depends on how fully it hits. Also, there is a chance you might hit once, twice, or even three times with a single slash, so it can vary a good deal.

How is Mikasa's special risky? Unless you mean just getting stuck on the ground, the IC can be used for easy movement.
Levi's special just flies past in some direction, and Petra's special just goes in a downwards trajectory pretty quick, iirc.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby darkboy » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:26 am

But petras special can be used to be a vertical and horizantal fly-by, while levi's is pretty hard for a veritcal fly-by. Since petras sends out two hooks for this, i think its more moveable.
darkboy

Postby Ignite » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:41 am

Maybe i didnt specify about Mikasa special. I meant using the special as it is without IC
Ignite

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:08 pm

You can't really have a vertical flyby unless you just fly past it altogether.
And Levi's can be used for a vertical attack, but you could just use a plain attack.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Return to Tutorials