Techniques/Cancel Discussion

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Techniques/Cancel Discussion

Postby Accelevi » Sat May 31, 2014 9:17 pm

I'm too lazy to update this. :T
Get Tet or whoever it was.
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

 

Re: Techniques/Cancel Discussion

Postby Weapioneer » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:52 am

This thread also lacks some important techniques, like the Traditional cut.
Weapioneer
 

Re: Techniques/Cancel Discussion

Postby UnderWolf » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:08 pm

Yeah I am tired of all my friends yelling at me to "LEARN TO AIR EQUATOR, AE MAN AE!" I'm just like, "FINE THEN SHOW ME THE TUTORIAL!" But there isn't one.
UnderWolf
 

Re: Techniques/Cancel Discussion

Postby xRivailution » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:02 pm

Got some useful tutorials for you guys, accel, if you see this, put it in the thread, copy pasta, easy.


Full Cut Vector
Full Cut Vector by AvC Dead.
Can be used in both Freeform and Stationary forms.
Execution:
-Stationary: Jump + D/S, Hook Tree, Must be in a 45 Degree angle from the Titan, Double Hook chin + Critical Reel and slash.
-Freeform: While moving in the air, must be in a 45 degree angle from the Titan, Double hook chin + Critical Reel and slash.
Critical Reeling is reeling in immediately.
Distance: 40 to 100 (Best distance is 80)
Works on: Normal Titans, Abnormal Titan.
Size: Medium, Large, Very Large (Small Titans are failed attempts basically.

Video Tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QFIxc_cRlA


Air Equator
Air Equator Tutorial by NaN.
Used best in freeform, however, for the Training, start from the ground, once you master it, start using it freeform.
Execution:
-Freeform: While moving in the air, while being to the side of a Titan, hook or double hook his mouth, then strike.
When using this technique, some important notes:
-Never go too fast, have a balanced speed,
-NEVER REEL, WHILE TRAINING FOR THIS, STOP REELING UNTIL YOU MASTER IT.
-Distance is the key to master this, I dont know how to explain it, but while training, you will figure out the needed distance.
-Dont always use this move, use it depending on the situation, its vital for your performance.
Works on: Normal Titans, Abnormal Titan.
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Very Large (Dont use on small Titans until you master it on big Titans)

Video Tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QFIxc_cRlA
xRivailution
 

Re: Techniques/Cancel Discussion

Postby TehTitanKilla » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:19 pm

xRivailution wrote:Got some useful tutorials for you guys, accel, if you see this, put it in the thread, copy pasta, easy.


Full Cut Vector
Full Cut Vector by AvC Dead.
Can be used in both Freeform and Stationary forms.
Execution:
-Stationary: Jump + D/S, Hook Tree, Must be in a 45 Degree angle from the Titan, Double Hook chin + Critical Reel and slash.
-Freeform: While moving in the air, must be in a 45 degree angle from the Titan, Double hook chin + Critical Reel and slash.
Critical Reeling is reeling in immediately.
Distance: 40 to 100 (Best distance is 80)
Works on: Normal Titans, Abnormal Titan.
Size: Medium, Large, Very Large (Small Titans are failed attempts basically.

Video Tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QFIxc_cRlA


Air Equator
Air Equator Tutorial by NaN.
Used best in freeform, however, for the Training, start from the ground, once you master it, start using it freeform.
Execution:
-Freeform: While moving in the air, while being to the side of a Titan, hook or double hook his mouth, then strike.
When using this technique, some important notes:
-Never go too fast, have a balanced speed,
-NEVER REEL, WHILE TRAINING FOR THIS, STOP REELING UNTIL YOU MASTER IT.
-Distance is the key to master this, I dont know how to explain it, but while training, you will figure out the needed distance.
-Dont always use this move, use it depending on the situation, its vital for your performance.
Works on: Normal Titans, Abnormal Titan.
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Very Large (Dont use on small Titans until you master it on big Titans)

Video Tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QFIxc_cRlA

Full cut vectors does work on small titans just saying
TehTitanKilla
 

Re: Techniques/Cancel Discussion

Postby Noodler » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:46 pm

TehTitanKilla wrote:
xRivailution wrote:Got some useful tutorials for you guys, accel, if you see this, put it in the thread, copy pasta, easy.


Full Cut Vector
Full Cut Vector by AvC Dead.
Can be used in both Freeform and Stationary forms.
Execution:
-Stationary: Jump + D/S, Hook Tree, Must be in a 45 Degree angle from the Titan, Double Hook chin + Critical Reel and slash.
-Freeform: While moving in the air, must be in a 45 degree angle from the Titan, Double hook chin + Critical Reel and slash.
Critical Reeling is reeling in immediately.
Distance: 40 to 100 (Best distance is 80)
Works on: Normal Titans, Abnormal Titan.
Size: Medium, Large, Very Large (Small Titans are failed attempts basically.

Video Tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QFIxc_cRlA


Air Equator
Air Equator Tutorial by NaN.
Used best in freeform, however, for the Training, start from the ground, once you master it, start using it freeform.
Execution:
-Freeform: While moving in the air, while being to the side of a Titan, hook or double hook his mouth, then strike.
When using this technique, some important notes:
-Never go too fast, have a balanced speed,
-NEVER REEL, WHILE TRAINING FOR THIS, STOP REELING UNTIL YOU MASTER IT.
-Distance is the key to master this, I dont know how to explain it, but while training, you will figure out the needed distance.
-Dont always use this move, use it depending on the situation, its vital for your performance.
Works on: Normal Titans, Abnormal Titan.
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Very Large (Dont use on small Titans until you master it on big Titans)

Video Tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QFIxc_cRlA

Full cut vectors does work on small titans just saying

Yea I use it for any size, even 3ms if I'm not too fast
Noodler
 

Re: Techniques/Cancel Discussion

Postby Alpha_Equinox » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:16 am

Which one of theses techniques are effective in dealing high damage? I want to learn noodlers style of play ^ like staying in the air and slicing and moving on. Thanks in advance.
Alpha_Equinox
 

Re: Techniques/Cancel Discussion

Postby Peanuts » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:19 am

Alpha_Equinox wrote:Which one of theses techniques are effective in dealing high damage? I want to learn noodlers style of play ^ like staying in the air and slicing and moving on. Thanks in advance.


hydra
umbra
air equators
endo
vector
kitty
nood
:lol:
Peanuts
 

Re: Techniques/Cancel Discussion

Postby Noodler » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Alpha_Equinox wrote:Which one of theses techniques are effective in dealing high damage? I want to learn noodlers style of play ^ like staying in the air and slicing and moving on. Thanks in advance.

My style isn't dealing high damage though
Just try to get all of your kills without landing on the ground if possible, that's how I started out. Air combos are fun.

And for the gas cancelling, just slash like shit and it works lol. In all seriousness, slash right before you hook iirc.
Noodler
 

Re: Techniques/Cancel Discussion

Postby Light95 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:58 pm

Some kill techniques by me.

Spoiler:






























Light95
 

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest