Tips on killing the Female titan

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Tips on killing the Female titan

Postby Ignite » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:10 pm

Please Note: These are tips for killing her with 2 or 3 people, if you can get 5 people playing together then it will be much easier!

First of all, set the time to the max which is 10 when you load up a server.We will be using Annie 2 of course, all you need is two people, if you dont have a friend just open another tab and enter the website then the server.(Multiplayer will be explained below) The main concept to killing the Female titan is to hook onto a part of her body and swing around her using gas. When her back is towards you, release the gas for a second to close in on her body. Hold down the attack button because you never know when you will be at her neck and release at the right moment. Dont go for the ankle because it is too risky and the female titan will kill you easily. Thats basically it, follow the steps and always be careful when coming close to her, after you see the number immediately run away as your blades will break instantly. Multiplayer is recommended as this WILL BE MORE FUN!!

Multiplayer Tips

1) Move in at the same time, if one player dies, the other needs to back off immediately so that humanity does not fail.
2) Best if there is verbal communication so that you can carry our step 1 easier.
3) After player 1 respawns, player 2 should continue to stand on a branch so that the player 1 can hook onto the female titan to do the steps above.
4) DO try to aim for the nape of the neck when shooting your hooks
5)This is something I found out recently, if you are not aiming the ankle, USE LOCK. I dont think this was ever done before.

Thats all for now :)
Proof that this works http://imgur.com/6WCFt6Y
Another method by Liduso(Solo) http://fenglee.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6744
Last edited by Ignite on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ignite

Re: Tips on killing the Female titan

Postby Accelevi » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Have you actually managed to do it?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby FearItself » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:57 pm

One tip I have is that she sweeps and kicks and stuff with her right leg so if u plan on slashing her ankle to stun her go for the left ankle.
FearItself

Postby Accelevi » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Uh, she can still kick you with that leg because you'll be bouncing around.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby FearItself » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Accelevi wrote:Uh, she can still kick you with that leg because you'll be bouncing around.

I haven't quite figured out the trick to it yet but if you do it properly then you sill just hug her ankle while she sweeps and stuff and it will generally miss you however she will eventually kill you one way or another so I wouldn't advise doing it unless you are playing a support role only.
FearItself

Postby KDZ » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:04 am

i have two tips
1.Just go in and zerg rush and hope you win, works out sometimes XD
2.have one or two players stay on her weak spots no matter what so when she gets up you can put her back up you ca u can put her back down
KDZ

Postby Accelevi » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:06 am

1. Too inefficient.
2. Camping is bleh.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Ignite » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:41 am

I have actually done it on the day it was released with my cousin proof is in the post
Ignite

Postby bellick » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:44 am

Accelevi wrote:1. Too inefficient.
2. Camping is bleh.

Nah, Tinyweed demonstrated its effectiveness in one of his videos at the gallery. Of course, swarming around and looking for an opening is more fun than exploiting the AI like Tiny and his super crew did in that video.
bellick

Postby Khally » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:27 am

I really don't think exploiting an AI/game mechanic flaw should be suggested to other people as a tip.
Khally

Next

Return to Tutorials