Killing the Female Titan (Strategy) [Co-op only]

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Killing the Female Titan (Strategy) [Co-op only]

Postby WeiUberstriker » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:42 am

Hapiness is...

My friend and I teamed up to kill the female titan. I planned something so we could kill it.
I would like to share our strategy with you guys.

Us using this strategy:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esCppLj5lJg[/youtube]

Requirements:

- (real) 2-3 players (exceeding 3 players will be more easier.)
- a private/public multiplayer server

Set the map to Annie II. Annie I is not recommended for this strategy. Set the time to any minutes you want, but not less than 10 minutes. You do know the weak points of the Female Titan, right? Okay, you're good to go.

NAPE HP / ANKLE HP
Normal Mode: 1000 / 50'
Hard Mode: 2500 / 100
Abnormal Mode: 4000 / 200

Scoring and Killing:
EX: You sliced the nape with 150 damage, now you need 850 damage more to kill it.
In order to kill the Female Titan faster, you should slice her nape with high scores.

Our plan was this:
1-2 player(s) will be targetting the female titan's weak points, while the other player(s) will become a bait, or wait until the Female Titan weakens and kneel down. The other player(s) goal is to survive and be alive. Now, after the Female Titan kneels, the other player(s) can now slice her nape. The players targetting the weak points can also too. (This is the best option I can give so you can easily kill her.) Just like what I said, you need 1000+ total damage to the nape so she could die.

Now, if one of you dies, the other(s) should survive. Look left, right, behind, front. Use your 3DMG skills professionally and efficiently. If they die while you haven't respawned, then Humanity fails, and resets your game again. (This will also reset the damage dealt to the Female Titan's nape, so be careful.) Once she dies, she'll scream, it'll spawn titans to eat her body, and will also kill you. Better not distract them while eating the Female Titan's body!

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I hope this helped. ^^

(PS: Idk where to post this, so I just posted it here. If it should be in Tutorials, then please move it, but warn me, lol. :lol:)
Last edited by WeiUberstriker on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
WeiUberstriker

Re: Killing the Female Titan (Strategy) [Co-op only]

Postby BK201 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:46 pm

That's some pretty high ankle damage you got.

As to where this topic should be. Probably in the tutorial section. Of course, a topic similar to this one is already in the tutorial section. So I don't know what the moderators or Accelevi will do.

But you're tutorial is quite profession. So kudos to that.
BK201

Postby Arise7 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Moved to the tutorial section.
Arise7

Postby Accelevi » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:20 am

This tutorial is nice, but Annie I forces you to be more careful whereas II can just let you go kamikaze.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Return to Tutorials