Vector Drop Tutorial

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Vector Drop Tutorial

Postby Noodler » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:39 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MQRcUTtBcU
I like to use this technique for safe kills and escapes, so I made a tutorial/demonstration for it.
Noodler

Re: Vector Drop Tutorial

Postby Accelevi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:43 pm

This is a nice tutorial, but if you're going back and sort of bouncing, is it really an escape?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Noodler » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Accelevi wrote:This is a nice tutorial, but if you're going back and sort of bouncing, is it really an escape?

If I get out of range before I get slapped, sure.
Noodler

Postby Thirdkazekage » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:32 am

I'll make sure to spam the sh*t out of this soon :lol:
Thirdkazekage

Postby Ghosthunter » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:21 am

The weakness of the normal overhead is the fact that you can get slapped if you go too low.By flinging yourself higher and then quickly snapping back to the nape your technique (move) has overcome the initial weakness of the overhead.So nice job. :D
Ghosthunter

Postby Gill Shark » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Hmmm it seems a nice and easy techinic to do, congrats. Does it works on hard mode too?
Gill Shark

Postby Accelevi » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:39 pm

I try overheads on Hard, and I never get slapped. I almost always get like 700 or something from each one.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Noodler » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Gill Shark wrote:Hmmm it seems a nice and easy techinic to do, congrats. Does it works on hard mode too?

It works on hard, but it's really difficult to do if you hop straight over their head. Try flying left/right over their shoulder (at least this is almost a necessity for Sasha)
Noodler

Postby Gill Shark » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:01 am

Noodler wrote:
Gill Shark wrote:Hmmm it seems a nice and easy techinic to do, congrats. Does it works on hard mode too?

It works on hard, but it's really difficult to do if you hop straight over their head. Try flying left/right over their shoulder (at least this is almost a necessity for Sasha)

Ooh okay, im gonna try to learn dat. I need to know more overheads technics, the classic DFA, and the alter with mikasa special are getting to repetitive. My biggest fear was dat the titan would turn around when i throw the second shot of hooks, but as anyone said anything about it, i dont think would happen
Gill Shark

Postby Xedma » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Note here: Your Vector Drop and my Bullet Strike are two completely different techniques. Yours wires the back of the head after you fly past, and my Bullet Strike wires the forehead as you fly towards a titan from high up.

I just wanted to take a moment to clear this up as some people have been saying your technique is identical to mine. It isn't.
Xedma

Next

Return to Tutorials