AoTTG For Dummies: Tutorials for New Players!

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: AoTTG For Dummies: Tutorials for New Players!

Postby photono » Wed May 07, 2014 5:23 pm

this helped me a lot, ive been trying to figure all this out on my own and this changed the game for me lol thanks.
photono
Amateur

Postby Evangelion » Thu May 08, 2014 1:07 am

This really gave me a lot of insight into the different techniques. Thanks a lot, keep it updated ;)
Evangelion

Postby Skirazi » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:32 am

UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-*sharp intake of air*

Okay! So this is the NEW Tutorials #1, complete with louder volume and a soon to come second part. Hope you guys enjoy the revamp!
Skirazi

Postby Skirazi » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:51 am

Hello once again~! Here's the rest of Tutorials #1, and it's all about Character Stats and Advice. New 'For Dummies' video coming soon, but it's not a Tutorial... figure that one out! ;) Until then, hope you guys enjoy Tutorials 1.1.

Skirazi

Postby Skirazi » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:07 pm

Hi guys! I'm back for just a bit!

Here's the newest video to the series, a revamped Tutorials #2! This took some time to plan completely with all the new maps that have been added since I last did a Maps video, so I hope it is useful, and I hope you guys enjoy!

Skirazi

Postby Skirazi » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:32 pm

Alright, Here's a new video for you all! Tutorials 3, completely revamped! I've decided to split the total number of videos into three, now, so watch out for 3.1 and 3.2 as well! Hope you guys enjoy the video, as well as your newly learnt 3DMG skills.

Skirazi

Postby Skirazi » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:07 am

Alright, 3.1 is now in action! Hope you guys have fun learning about Gas Burst and Reeling!

Skirazi

Postby Skirazi » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:38 am

Hello all! New videos on killing the newest titans are here, as well as killing Punks! Hope they teach you well!

Skirazi

Postby Skirazi » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:06 am

An in-depth tutorial on how to blow humans' brains out using the new, shiny, golden guns. Hope you enjoy this new 3DMG type as much as I do!

Skirazi

Postby Skirazi » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:49 pm

Here's the second Extras video I did, on reloading Bullets faster, as well as getting Longer Rope length! Hope this helps (also, I'm doing this as the video is still uploading, so if it's still processing for a bit don't kill me!)

The other Extras video was on climbing the wall faster, but that's not very important so I didn't make it its own post. Instead, I'll just post it here:

Skirazi

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials