I made a far more advanced video on vector drop

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

I made a far more advanced video on vector drop

Postby Noodler » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:09 pm


My original tutorial was really bad, so I made this since it's far more helpful and indepth (although not quite perfect, I still suck at explaining things)
Please give feedback and ask questions if you have any

I'm probably gonna do more of these on other already uploaded techniques, specifically tiny slash and umbra slash.
Last edited by Noodler on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Noodler
 

 

Re: I made a far more advanced video on vector drop

Postby Thirdkazekage » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:18 am

Lol, that second to the last kill wasn't much of a drop (but good damage though).
I still don't get how this is more elaborate, there's no explanation whatsoever, it would've been helpful to add some text or something you know? :lol:
Thirdkazekage
 

Re: I made a far more advanced video on vector drop

Postby Noodler » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:27 am

Thirdkazekage wrote:Lol, that second to the last kill wasn't much of a drop (but good damage though).
I still don't get how this is more elaborate, there's no explanation whatsoever, it would've been helpful to add some text or something you know? :lol:

Yea but about what? :?

If you watch the original video on it this is roughly 57 times better
Noodler
 

Re: I made a far more advanced video on vector drop

Postby Thirdkazekage » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:35 am

Noodler wrote:
Thirdkazekage wrote:Lol, that second to the last kill wasn't much of a drop (but good damage though).
I still don't get how this is more elaborate, there's no explanation whatsoever, it would've been helpful to add some text or something you know? :lol:

Yea but about what? :?

If you watch the original video on it this is roughly 57 times better

I'd say how you pulled this off is 57 times better since it looks more "advanced", the old one was just plain basic.
About the "Yea but about what? :? " I mean if you say a more advanced/elaborate video, and since this is in the Tutorial section, of course you have some explaining to do, this section isn't for showing new techniques, its for you to show and TEACH them, all your vids so far is just footage of the techniques, although they are useful and they helped me alot, they lack the most important part in tutorials which is explaining.

Not to hate on you or anything but this is whats lacking on you Noodler. :D
Thirdkazekage
 

Re: I made a far more advanced video on vector drop

Postby Noodler » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:54 am

Thirdkazekage wrote:
Noodler wrote:
Thirdkazekage wrote:Lol, that second to the last kill wasn't much of a drop (but good damage though).
I still don't get how this is more elaborate, there's no explanation whatsoever, it would've been helpful to add some text or something you know? :lol:

Yea but about what? :?

If you watch the original video on it this is roughly 57 times better

I'd say how you pulled this off is 57 times better since it looks more "advanced", the old one was just plain basic.
About the "Yea but about what? :? " I mean if you say a more advanced/elaborate video, and since this is in the Tutorial section, of course you have some explaining to do, this section isn't for showing new techniques, its for you to show and TEACH them, all your vids so far is just footage of the techniques, although they are useful and they helped me alot, they lack the most important part in tutorials which is explaining.

Not to hate on you or anything but this is whats lacking on you Noodler. :D

... annotations?
Noodler
 

Re: I made a far more advanced video on vector drop

Postby Thirdkazekage » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:12 am

Lol, I was too lazy to go to youtube at that time, my bad, I was used to tutorials being in the vid itself rather in the description :oops:
Thirdkazekage
 

Re: I made a far more advanced video on vector drop

Postby Noodler » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:17 am

Thirdkazekage wrote:Lol, I was too lazy to go to youtube at that time, my bad, I was used to tutorials being in the vid itself rather in the description :oops:

Welp I didn't know that was a thing, I removed the [youtube] thing so people won't miss them again.
Shit happens.

This is why I should use text instead of annotations, but then I'd have to spend 10 seconds learning how :shock:
Noodler
 

Re: I made a far more advanced video on vector drop

Postby Thirdkazekage » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:32 am

Wow, 10 seconds really is a long time isn't it :lol:
Thirdkazekage
 

Re: I made a far more advanced video on vector drop

Postby Noodler » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:33 am

Thirdkazekage wrote:Wow, 10 seconds really is a long time isn't it :lol:

Imagine how much I could flirt with colopty in that time
Noodler
 

Re: I made a far more advanced video on vector drop

Postby Thirdkazekage » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:36 am

I like your style, but I still don't get the story behind it :lol:
Thirdkazekage
 

Next

Return to Tutorials

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest