Correctional cut/Traditional cut tutorial

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Correctional cut/Traditional cut tutorial

Postby Xyro » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:37 am

I can only do this when I'm in what I like to call "The MatriX"
Xyro
 

 

Re: Correctional cut/Traditional cut tutorial

Postby Accelevi » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Translation: The Zone.
You don't have to make up some name for everything.
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: Correctional cut/Traditional cut tutorial

Postby Xyro » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:25 pm

Oh, no, my zone is very different. Accel, you don't know me THAT well. I am very different from normal people.

MatriX- Destroys everything in path, while I am really serious

Zone- Really into the game at the time and excelling my normal self
Xyro
 

Re: Correctional cut/Traditional cut tutorial

Postby brate » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Xyro wrote:I can only do this when I'm in what I like to call "The MatriX"

Why is the X capitalized?
brate
 

Re: Correctional cut/Traditional cut tutorial

Postby Accelevi » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:27 pm

He just wants to sound fancy and awesome or something.
It just sounds stupid. :T
> destroy everything in path
lolok
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: Correctional cut/Traditional cut tutorial

Postby Marki243 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:42 am

I actually tried learning to do this after watching SnK Tailex do it in a couple of videos. There's no real trick, it's all about your skill with 3DMG and timing. It's pretty hard to do consistently, and I find myself dying a lot. Maybe it's due to my lack of skill, but regardless it is very satisfying to land, especially with Levi.
Marki243
 

Re: Correctional cut/Traditional cut tutorial

Postby Noodler » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:59 am

Marki243 wrote:I actually tried learning to do this after watching SnK Tailex do it in a couple of videos. There's no real trick, it's all about your skill with 3DMG and timing. It's pretty hard to do consistently, and I find myself dying a lot. Maybe it's due to my lack of skill, but regardless it is very satisfying to land, especially with Levi.

This style is indeed all about your gear control, but at the same time it's a very good way to improve it in some ways.
Noodler
 

Re: Correctional cut/Traditional cut tutorial

Postby SnK Tailex » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:26 am

Noodler wrote:
Marki243 wrote:I actually tried learning to do this after watching SnK Tailex do it in a couple of videos. There's no real trick, it's all about your skill with 3DMG and timing. It's pretty hard to do consistently, and I find myself dying a lot. Maybe it's due to my lack of skill, but regardless it is very satisfying to land, especially with Levi.

This style is indeed all about your gear control, but at the same time it's a very good way to improve it in some ways.


Well I mean, gear control is apart of killing titans in general. Also, yes, there is no real trick to it.

-The Aly kills require practice, good judgment, and good timing. Gut feeling also plays a major role.

-The Aly movement relatively deals with alternating hooks, but it goes way deeper than that.

Fyi, every Aly kill has at least 3-4 variations. I haven't really mentioned them to anyone besides Accelevi; however a few of them do appear in my montages. Go ahead, try and spot them.

I plan to do a Tailex Talks episode regarding Aly style, so if you have any questions, just ask me and I'll answer them in the video. To be honest, It's pretty hard to explain to someone. I remember it took me a long time to explain it to Accelevi, and there's still new stuff I'm adding to it. It's more like something you have to experience for yourself to understand.

By the way, Marki, the Aly kills can and will kill you a lot if you're not practiced with them.
SnK Tailex
 

Re: Correctional cut/Traditional cut tutorial

Postby Noodler » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:17 pm

The vertical pendulum kills?
Noodler
 

Previous

Return to Tutorials

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron