Sunutsu's 4 Man Squad Formation

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Sunutsu's 4 Man Squad Formation

Postby Azure Sky » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Yes I use this often with more than 2 people and it works really fast. It is probably the fastest and easiest way to kill groups of Jumpers.
Another way is to get large titans stuck in the tree branches at the end of the map and take he small titans by themselves, but that only really works with smaller groups of about 5 titans and its a bit harder to do because jumpers.
Oh the flashbacks of player jumper combat :shock:
Azure Sky

Postby Sunutsu » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:25 am

Noodler my 2nd strategy with the pictures does involve splitting the aggro up with abnormals titans.
Sunutsu

Postby pallmall1 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:04 am

Sunutsu wrote:Hello everyone this is going to about the 4 man squad formation i made in the map generator for forest multiplayer.

thanks Sunutsu, this is the first post i found in the forum that using my map generator. i gonna add characters avatar in the Icon section
let see u find this useful or not

Noodler wrote:Having one guy bait the titans while another guy tries to agro one or two at a time is amazing, I even have a video example of it.
Trig and I got to wave 13 on abnormal with just this, which proves its strength
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iMJehioSTM

amazing , my guild did similar thing too. we reached 19 waves in Forest3 but we have more than 8 players in that game lol
pallmall1

Previous

Return to Tutorials