Speeding Cut Version 1/3 (still thinking of a name)

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Speeding Cut Version 1/3 (still thinking of a name)

Postby TehTitanKilla » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:24 pm

I came up with this new technique that I'm still am not sure if this was already said but it's a combination of the Sparrow,(or Equator)the Traditional/Correctional Cut, Full Cut, and Levi's R-Spin. (It only works on Forest maps so far so I'm still testing this on the City maps)It only uses parts of each technique in order to master this technique but the technique has many different versions. This can help if you want to kill titans at a time of 100 or below. In order to do this, you need to go at a certain speed and cannot, ABSOLUTELY not touch the ground.
First, go at a certain speed (just like I said in the sentence before) and hook to the middle of a titan's neck. It has to be at least CLOSE to the middle of the neck and the faster you go the higher risk it can be to hook to the middle of the neck and harder it I to hit the neck but the higher damage you can get.(The first part is the Sparrow part) Second or the last, line up your position or charge and line up your swords to the neck and reel in and release the attack.(If you're going too fast and reel in, release attack about 1 or .5 seconds after reeling)
Unfortunately, I don't have a tutorial for this version 1 of Speeding Cut (Yep gonna think of a different name) so sorry :(

Sorry that I didn't have a vid for how this looks considering the fact I don't has youtube channel.
This might not work on TPS camera because I only use Original so sorry for that too.
This is only version 1 of 3 of the technique Speeding Cut and which version 1 uses the Sparrow and Levi's R-Spin. (I am STILL thinking of a way to explain Versions 2 and 3 of Speeding Cut so I might not be making 2 and 3 in a while)
Last edited by TehTitanKilla on Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
TehTitanKilla

Re: Speeding Cut Version 1/3 (still thinking of a name)

Postby Accelevi » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Uh….
What?
First of all why are you making a tutorial of his technique?
If it looks like his, how did you "come up" with it?

And what he did was just a Correctional Cut using the Titan itself as the pivot point.
And he uses TPS.

What is this thread I don't even

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby TehTitanKilla » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:21 am

Makoto wrote:Uh….
What?

And what he did was just a Correctional Cut using the Titan itself as the pivot point.
And he uses TPS.

Well I said I'm not sure this was mentioned and was my first tutorial but it's not supposed to get the other titan or any nearby ones. Also, I don't have a Youtube account so I can't show how it looks so I try to find other vids that goes at least a little bit close to what I'm trying to show what I meant. But I could just edit that link out or just delete the tutorial whatever you want me to do. Sorry :(
TehTitanKilla

Postby Xedma » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:27 am

TehTitanKilla wrote:
Makoto wrote:Uh….
What?

And he uses TPS.

Well I said I'm not sure this was mentioned and was my first tutorial but it's not supposed to get the other titan or any nearby ones. Also, I don't have a Youtube account so I can't show how it looks so I try to find other vids that goes at least a little bit close to what I'm trying to show what I meant. But I could just edit that link out or just delete the tutorial whatever you want me to do. Sorry :(

You should take some time to read the tutorials here. It's been done here already.
Xedma

Postby Accelevi » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:55 pm

What's the difference with hitting another Titan vs the focal point?
You just reel in and slice as you do so, all the same.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Return to Tutorials