Levi Skill Usage

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Levi Skill Usage

Postby xRivailution » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:57 pm

From the moment you start this game you will notice that Levi's skill is so hard to control,and using it with style is really hard there is no way to use it effectively.

There is only one usage of it and that is the R-Spin or Rara Spin,its quite good and has some pretty good damage.
I was playing around and i accidently did something really good,i got 600 damage without it even being perfect
I call it the equator spin.

How to Perform:
-Stationary:
1. Start doing your equator cut movement
Jump (Shift) then keep holding it and press either A or D depending on what feels comfortable for your hands and playstyle.
Distance must be 70-90 so it works well.
2. Levi uses his right hook so use your left hook to hook onto the titans neck or slightly under the chin.
3. When you are close to the face (this is not a flyby so dont get away from behind the titan) meaning that you must be like 10 or 5 meters away from the titans face,you must see the nape.
4. When you see the nape,use your special,this needs momentum and timing,so as soon as you see the nape use your special and reel in.

Pro Tips:
1.Never use this on a titan when he is in a group,if you manage to kill him the others will bitch slap you.
2.Never use this on jumpers,they will jump and bite you,this is not effective on them,a regular flyby is great.
3.You can use this on crawlers,just stay on the ground,distance must be 90,hook onto the up of their face,do the math,if this doesnt work,quickly hook onto a building or a tree,or just double hook their nape,dont let go and keep reeling.

I hope this helps.
I did not make a video since my pc is shit and it lags hard when i record.
If you liked this and performed it,make sure to record it if you do have good specs.

Update:
Here is a video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBu1_I1kbvI&feature=player_detailpage#start=0:00;end=1:18;cycles=-1;autoreplay=false;showoptions=false[/youtube]
From 0:00 to 0:20
That is exactly what it is.
Last edited by xRivailution on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
xRivailution

Re: Levi Skill Usage

Postby Accelevi » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Isn't this the R-spin?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby xRivailution » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:42 pm

No.
R spin is a flyby,you you fly by the titan then use your special at high speed.
With this,its basically the same except you do it close range,and you aim down,so you land on the ground and not go in the air fast.
I said it.
xRivailution

Postby Thirdkazekage » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:12 pm

Lulz srry for not getting the instructions since its really similar to the R-spin xD
Gonna wait for someone add some footage :lol:
Thirdkazekage

Postby Zinrius » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:03 pm

xRivailution wrote:No.
With this,its basically the same except you do it close range,and you aim down,so you land on the ground and not go in the air fast.
I said it.

Sounds like "Bullet Strike" from the tutorial/technique section.

Basically a flyby vector from top to bottom.

You're better off doing a flyby equator and be on your way. Works wonders on clusters, unless you screw it up and hit the titan model during the reel.
Zinrius

Postby xRivailution » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:56 pm

Zinrius wrote:
I said it.

You're better off doing a flyby equator and be on your way. Works wonders on clusters, unless you screw it up and hit the titan model during the reel.

Exactly this,you tried it?
xRivailution

Postby Zinrius » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:35 pm

xRivailution wrote:
Zinrius wrote:
I said it.

Exactly this,you tried it?

Of course, it's in my mix-up ... you know, for when I'm above titans and I want to kill them.
Zinrius

Postby TehTitanKilla » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:21 am

Is what you are saying is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBu1_I1k ... lpage#t=26 because I think I've done something like this before. (stop at 0:32)
TehTitanKilla

Return to Tutorials