The "L" Cut

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

The "L" Cut

Postby TehTitanKilla » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:54 am

This is a tutorial on what you guys might already know what it might look which is an attack that takes the form of an "L". This cut just came to my head from my Pre-Algebra class about some math methods of division but getting back to the topic, the "L" cut uses a little bit of the sparrow strike but in the air just at the level of the titan's head and the Hydra cut. First of all, you would need to shoot both hooks at the center of the front neck and reel in at a fast speed. As you're going towards the titan, you'd have to try and go a fair distance between the titan and the tree/building to the left or right while charging you're attack. Then to the second and last step, when you line up your swords or wires (whatever you depend on to kill) to the nape of the titan, reel in and release attack. I tried this a lot of times and failed, but I was able to do this only twice, so this may take a long time to do or this might be locked before I realize this was made before. (I don't know if this was made before AND I don't know if this also works on TPS camera mode since I'm a noob at TPS)

I'd like to thank Noodler for making the tutorial so give credit to him :D
Link to the tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDtrcOWVxWw
Just to show exactly how it looks, I use this move as a flyby Noodler doesn't but you guys can do it either way doesn't matter :D (Double-Reeling or L-cut doesn't matter whatever you call it :D)

P.S, I just realized this sounds exactly like the Sparrow Strike, but I just forgot TWO small details, you would need to be in midair to do this slash AND you'd need to be going almost straight at the titan.(Sorry if I forget a lot of things)
Last edited by TehTitanKilla on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TehTitanKilla

Re: The "L" Cut

Postby Xedma » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:01 am

I think this is a vector cut. I can't tell you for sure until there is a video of some kind.
Xedma

Postby TOMANITY » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:57 am

I don't really get it but seeing as its you it probably will be awesome :D can't wait for the vid.
TOMANITY

Postby TehTitanKilla » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Xedma wrote:I think this is a vector cut. I can't tell you for sure until there is a video of some kind.

No this isn't the vector cut where do half sparrow and then hook for the attack. You just speed towards the titan with hook reeling in and again once you line the wires or blades on the nape without releasing the hooks

Edit:This is the longest record I had my tutorial not locked for. I am so happy :D
Last edited by TehTitanKilla on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TehTitanKilla

Postby TOMANITY » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Lol sry wasn't reading properly, and thought it was xedma's post.
TOMANITY

Postby Noodler » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:14 pm

If this isn't hydra or vector I'll eat my hat
Noodler

Postby Ghosthunter » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:33 am

Noodler wrote:If this isn't hydra or vector I'll eat my hat

Ghosthunter

Postby TehTitanKilla » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:11 pm

Noodler wrote:If this isn't hydra or vector I'll eat my hat

It isn't the vector but it's almost similar to the hydra I think from what I saw
TehTitanKilla

Return to Tutorials