101 GUIDE FOR ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: 101 GUIDE FOR ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

Postby DarioEMeloD » Mon May 05, 2014 4:49 pm

I've been trying since day one u.u
DarioEMeloD
 

 

Re: 101 GUIDE FOR ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

Postby MFxEagle » Tue May 06, 2014 2:19 am

I signed up for a game account before I decided to make my forum account, but I never got the activation email. I chose the same username and password for both, so my question is will happen to my account when everything starts working now that I have over 10 posts? Will they be linked, or will it just choose one or the other? Or will it just not matter altogether once everything starts working?
MFxEagle
 

Re: 101 GUIDE FOR ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

Postby Peanuts » Tue May 06, 2014 6:22 am

Guys this guide really helps, got it thanks to Ryo \o/

*worships Ryo*

What you should be doing is clicking on the 'forgot password' 1 - 2 times each day.
I did this for 4 days, and got this picture on the last day
Image
*Using Ryo's as an example*

If you get this picture:
Image

Don't be faltered or depressed, just try again the next day :D
Peanuts
 

Re: 101 GUIDE FOR ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

Postby [aVc]RYO » Tue May 06, 2014 8:47 am

MFxEagle wrote:I signed up for a game account before I decided to make my forum account, but I never got the activation email. I chose the same username and password for both, so my question is will happen to my account when everything starts working now that I have over 10 posts? Will they be linked, or will it just choose one or the other? Or will it just not matter altogether once everything starts working?

Once Fenglee update the lined account database i bet its gonna crash :?
[aVc]RYO
 

Re: 101 GUIDE FOR ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

Postby Shinigami » Tue May 06, 2014 9:34 pm

[aVc]RYO wrote:
MFxEagle wrote:I signed up for a game account before I decided to make my forum account, but I never got the activation email. I chose the same username and password for both, so my question is will happen to my account when everything starts working now that I have over 10 posts? Will they be linked, or will it just choose one or the other? Or will it just not matter altogether once everything starts working?

Once Fenglee update the lined account database i bet its gonna crash :?

Damn it Ryo stop jinxing shit, i want my name so bad xD :P
Shinigami
 

Re: 101 GUIDE FOR ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

Postby MFxEagle » Wed May 07, 2014 2:33 am

Shinigami wrote:
[aVc]RYO wrote:
MFxEagle wrote:I signed up for a game account before I decided to make my forum account, but I never got the activation email. I chose the same username and password for both, so my question is will happen to my account when everything starts working now that I have over 10 posts? Will they be linked, or will it just choose one or the other? Or will it just not matter altogether once everything starts working?

Once Fenglee update the lined account database i bet its gonna crash :?

Damn it Ryo stop jinxing shit, i want my name so bad xD :P

Ok I'll just ask this, will the forum and game accounts in the database be linked in any significant way (leaderboards/guilds/ranks/stats/etc.), or do they just share name only? Because if the two are completely separate other than Feng wanting to reserve names for us, then I might as well keep try to get the in game one to work before Feng comes back to update it with the forum database names.
MFxEagle
 

Re: 101 GUIDE FOR ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

Postby [aVc]RYO » Wed May 07, 2014 3:33 am

MFxEagle wrote:Ok I'll just ask this, will the forum and game accounts in the database be linked in any significant way (leaderboards/guilds/ranks/stats/etc.), or do they just share name only? Because if the two are completely separate other than Feng wanting to reserve names for us, then I might as well keep try to get the in game one to work before Feng comes back to update it with the forum database names.

I bet it's only the name, I don't think the leader board/ guild or ranks are linked as well
You typed whatever guild tag you want in the game instead of choosing tags from the existing guild so it's obviously not linked
[aVc]RYO
 

Re: 101 GUIDE FOR ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

Postby Pendragon » Wed May 07, 2014 6:45 am

I have a question. If you do use Yahoo mail, will the email still arrive, albeit it's in Spam?
Pendragon
 

Re: 101 GUIDE FOR ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

Postby [aVc]RYO » Wed May 07, 2014 9:14 am

Pendragon wrote:I have a question. If you do use Yahoo mail, will the email still arrive, albeit it's in Spam?

It will arrive on inbox, i have friends who use Yahoo but still received it meanwhile I'm still waiting for mine since day 1.....
Guess the chances are low
[aVc]RYO
 

Re: 101 GUIDE FOR ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

Postby The Sketcher » Thu May 08, 2014 5:35 pm

My mail arrived but whenever I try to use the link, it says 'Wrong Activation'
The Sketcher
 

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron