101 GUIDE FOR ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: 101 GUIDE FOR ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

Postby [aVc]RYO » Fri May 09, 2014 7:20 am

The Sketcher wrote:My mail arrived but whenever I try to use the link, it says 'Wrong Activation'

Probably a new mail is generated due to u spamming reset PW?
[aVc]RYO

Postby The Sketcher » Fri May 09, 2014 8:18 am

[aVc]RYO wrote:
The Sketcher wrote:My mail arrived but whenever I try to use the link, it says 'Wrong Activation'

Probably a new mail is generated due to u spamming reset PW?

.... What? I don't understand what you meant by 'a new mail is generating'.
The Sketcher

Postby Xezys » Fri May 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Okay I will try this now, But will this need to be hotmail? Will it work with gmail????

Edited part ---------------------------
OKAY, I tried to use my forum account but putting forgot password, I put in my email and then it said it wasn't in their data base
Xezys

Postby DarioEMeloD » Fri May 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Before I created this account I had tried with another username (Daru) but messed up in the registration process. In the end I couldn't activate that account, so I had to create another one (this one).

In the game I can't "forget password" with my current account, so I tried to create another one with my old username, but it says it's taken. I know it most likely was indeed taken by someone else, but I just want to make completely sure it's not "linked" to my previous registration attempt.

Is there anything I can do? I've tried other usernames but they're all taken, I really don't want to have this one, it's too long and it would look awful ingame Dx
DarioEMeloD

Postby Pendragon » Fri May 09, 2014 11:13 pm

Okay so. I have gotten the email now, and inputted a new password; however, I don't know if it's too long or something or the servers are still getting info back, but I cannot sign in. Anyone want to help me here?
Pendragon

Postby iavas » Sat May 10, 2014 2:16 am

DarioEMeloD wrote:Before I created this account I had tried with another username (Daru) but messed up in the registration process. In the end I couldn't activate that account, so I had to create another one (this one).

In the game I can't "forget password" with my current account, so I tried to create another one with my old username, but it says it's taken. I know it most likely was indeed taken by someone else, but I just want to make completely sure it's not "linked" to my previous registration attempt.

Is there anything I can do? I've tried other usernames but they're all taken, I really don't want to have this one, it's too long and it would look awful ingame Dx

I actually discovered something just yesterday (theory was tested, just so you know), and I'm pretty certain that you took Daru for yourself. Even though the email doesn't send, the name seems to get registered in the database and nobody else can register with that name.

Basically, when you first registered with Daru, even though you never activated it/email didn't send, that username was saved into the database and that's why you can't register it again.
iavas

Postby DarioEMeloD » Sat May 10, 2014 2:38 am

Actually I meant a forum account, which I couldn't activate and therefore has no posts.
But the name's taken in the game. Although my first attempts at registering in the game were before I knew how everything works, so it could've taken by myself, I don't remember tbh.
Anyway, I think there's nothing I can do, except wait.
DarioEMeloD

Postby Xezys » Sat May 10, 2014 5:10 pm

It didn't work for me. Also I really hope Feng Comes back from Beijing soon so he can fix all the bugs and stuff so we can get back to some epical titan slaying
Xezys

Postby RivailleNamikaze » Mon May 12, 2014 6:03 pm

I can't sign in.
Wrong Password?

WTF? How can know my password for the game?
RivailleNamikaze

Postby Sylvy » Mon May 12, 2014 7:09 pm

did you just skip the whole tutorial?? o.o
Sylvy

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials