Intangible Attack With Mikasa

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Intangible Attack With Mikasa

Postby LsltAiko » Mon May 19, 2014 4:18 am

I'm going to be as simple as possible, as I am not so well with explanation nor am I able to demonstrate when asked. I created a video about a certain something that hasn't been patched since day one of its attack type, up until this recent update. Why hasn't it? Beats me, perhaps it's because no one uses this technique in the first place.
edit - this is a ghost kill

This method of attack is fairly weak and isn't relatively used for killing, but one of two reasons.
1. Escaping.
2. Magic Tricks (I mean, how often do you see this?)

Just as the name of this thread implies, the attack is meant for Mikasa. That having said, any other character can use it. I just used Mikasa as a default for this method because of her down attack; It is the epitome of application for this video (Which I made literally 4 months ago, but instead decided to upload it recently.)

Without further ado, here it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7ltWMAgA5U

Forgive me for not giving a thorough explanation of how this exactly works, but in some point in time, any normal titan will become 100% Physically transparent for a brief time above the legs. This will grant anyone who isn't caught in the down attack near the ground the ability to "go through" the titan, reaching the neck. From personal experience, timing is a very hard thing in this matter, especially since titans are notorious for doing random attacks. But anyways, if this happens to be a glitch, let it be so that this attack is patched as soon as possible.
Last edited by LsltAiko on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LsltAiko

Re: Intangible Attack With Mikasa

Postby Shirosaki » Mon May 19, 2014 4:43 am

Oh, this is just a ghost kill/you clipping through the titan. It's pretty well-known, you can also do it with Petra's special.
Shirosaki

Postby LsltAiko » Mon May 19, 2014 11:05 am

Shirosaki wrote:Oh, this is just a ghost kill/you clipping through the titan. It's pretty well-known, you can also do it with Petra's special.

Oh I see. I'm guessing they're not going to patch this up then.
LsltAiko

Postby Miracle » Fri May 23, 2014 10:57 am

Well, this method is known for quite some time. The most notable tutorial on this is probably Issen by pallmall (though the target of that tutorial is abnormal's body slam).

The link is here if you need it.
Miracle

Return to Tutorials