Airequator tutorial

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Airequator tutorial

Postby Mryaccer » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:32 pm

*Description*
It took me some time to analyze the AE's style and stuff. I did forget the AE from the shoulder, and the AE that is umbra slash like.
Feel free to ask me about almost anything about the AE :D
When you want to try to a AE in a tight angle, you would most likely end up in bite range, you could try and G-stop, right after you hokked the titan for about 0.5 secs, then gas again and slash. The reason thi works is because, the hook gets longer when you you've g-stop in highspeeds.(I'm not entirely sure about this, correct me if you want)
I do know Noodler made a tutorial, but AE needs more explanation tbh
Last edited by Mryaccer on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mryaccer

Re: Airequator tutorial

Postby Sylvy » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 pm

My favorite way to play in the game ^.^ Good Tutorial, but I feel like it's missing vital info for the people that don't know how to do it XD More like a "here's some ways to air equator" rather than a tutorial. No offence, I'm just saying that's how I see it :x People that don't know how to do it might still be confused after seeing this :P
Sylvy

Postby Mryaccer » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:53 pm

Sylvy wrote:My favorite way to play in the game ^.^ Good Tutorial, but I feel like it's missing vital info for the people that don't know how to do it XD More like a "here's some ways to air equator" rather than a tutorial. No offence, I'm just saying that's how I see it :x People that don't know how to do it might still be confused after seeing this :P

I know, but I think when you know the basics about the 3dmg and about Gstop, youare pretty much ready for it.
Mryaccer

Postby Noodler » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:26 am

The reason why I haven't updated it myself is that I'm annoyed by every random player doing airquators lol
Noodler

Postby xRivailution » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:10 am

What do you mean by ''every random player''.

Is the move only exclusive to you? lol
xRivailution

Postby Noodler » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:01 am

When you see airquators you know someone is fucking good. Well, did.

You can hardly differ between good players' and pros' styles anymore, simply because all techniques are commonly known everywhere, as opposed to most people doing their own thing, knowing 1 technique etc.
This is my opinion so don't bother arguing.
Noodler

Postby Zarythe » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:12 pm

I still don't know more techniques than airquator, umbra and trad cut. Everything else is self taught freestyle.
Zarythe

Postby xRivailution » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:05 pm

That was just a question,I did not intend to start an argument.

And what is this whole ''pro'' talk,like,cant everyone start learning a technique?

Like,when the game just started,everyone was a noob,but then people invented techniques and stuff,and others started using them to get better,am I wrong?
Does that mean that when you started using trads meant that you were a noob trying to act like tailex? Nope,you was just a W.I.P
xRivailution

Postby Noodler » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:37 pm

Xriv what did I just say? Are you trolling or something?
Noodler

Postby xRivailution » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:45 pm

No I am not? Didnt you read what I replied with? Well,fuck that,nevermind.
xRivailution

Next

Return to Tutorials