[Basic Tutorial] 3 DMG & Reeling

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

[Basic Tutorial] 3 DMG & Reeling

Postby Noya » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:30 pm

3 DMG & Reeling Tutorial

I made a little tutorial video about using the 3 DMG and about reeling. I hope you enjoy it. (I'm sure there exist already some, but I also think this can help new players, so I hope it won't be deleted)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAbd3hVKVWo

(The Quality isnt really the best and the frags are already a little bit older, but still sufficient to learn from it)

Noya
Noya

Re: [Basic Tutorial] 3 DMG & Reeling

Postby Doge » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:35 pm

Noya wrote:
3 DMG & Reeling Tutorial

I made a little tutorial video about using the 3 DMG and about reeling. I hope you enjoy it. (I'm sure there exist already some, but I also think this can help new players, so I hope it won't be deleted)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAbd3hVKVWo

(The Quality isnt really the best and the frags are already a little bit older, but still sufficient to learn from it)

Noya

http://fenglee.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7101
Doge

Postby Noya » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:00 am

I know Skirazis videos too but that's something really different and most of his videos are already old and in these videos he's not really the best player^^
Noya

Postby Mryaccer » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Noya wrote:I know Skirazis videos too but that's something really different and most of his videos are already old and in these videos he's not really the best player^^

You don't have to be the "best" player to understand 3dmg. And I'm pretty sure 2 mins isn't long enough to explain 3dmg. There's a reason "AOTTG for dummies" is a whole series lol.
Mryaccer

Postby Noya » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:23 am

So you haven't even seen the video, great stuff.

Skirazi has 1 video about 3DMG, other are about playstyles, characters, etc, so things which I don't have, and I say/write things in my video which I haven't learned from Skirazis videos. When I started playing AoTTG more active, I watched all his videos (Which were there new and I thought he'd be a pro, now I know he's not(But he's also not bad)) but I still wasn't really good. Then I met ingame some really good players which helped me, and that's the only reason why I can now make 2k+ dmg hits...

Finally, if you don't want to learn something, don't watch the video and don't write anything here. I got already over 10 PMs that my tutorial helped a lot and that they can make now 1k hits, so it wasn't useless. ;)
Noya

Postby Mryaccer » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:46 am

It seems like you took it negatively, sorry if it sounded negative. I didn't mean to offend you, or your tutorial.
It really is helpful for those who need it~
I'm just saying Skirazi's video about 3dmg explains 3dmg more, which is pretty helpful for newies.
Mryaccer

Postby Noya » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:30 pm

I probably missunderstood you then (as you can see, my english isnt the best one)

Well, for my video you have to be able to control the 3 DMG a little bit, but if you can do this, I think my tutorial can help.
Noya

Return to Tutorials