The Lolkill

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

The Lolkill

Postby Sarruby » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:28 am

I have not seen a tutorial for the lolkill (which may or may not be something I made up), so I made one:

Basically, you be Armin and then you make titans laugh. Then you kill them. All of them - especially minititan clusters. It also works on aberrants and jumpers. It's a relatively easy move because the titan is distracted. I hope the music I picked makes sense. C-:

Armin's the best by the way - his special is totally OP. Don't be fooled by the speed or silly specials of the other titans - Armin is the BESTEST. This is an objective statement of divine truth. or maybe I'm just a smidge biased ... maybe XD
Sarruby

Re: The Lolkill

Postby Sylvy » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:12 pm

It's so rare for me to find an armin user that I forget his special exists. This video has inspired me to play as armin today! I'm not sure if there's a tutorial or not, but I like the video :P. And it has everything you really need for a tutorial, soooo good job :D

The technique itself is pretty self explanatory though, so I'll leave it to the technique savy peeps to decide if this can actually be called a technique haha.

Thumbs up though!!!
Sylvy

Postby Mryaccer » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:19 pm

just saying but, isn't this vector, just Armin's special being triggered before it?
that aside, nice video! We don't see many tutorials now a days ^^
Mryaccer

Postby Sarruby » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Yes, it is a vector just after using Armin's special. The most important things about it are that the titan becomes stationary regardless of type and difficulty (leading to easier consistent kills) and that it's maybe the safest non-Titan-Eren way for the less skilled to take down clusters of minititans. Once you get the large titans, you just spam Armin's special like I did in the video. The most I've taken out that way is 9.
Sarruby

Postby TheGreatJedi » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:46 am

Slaughter is always associated with Laughter

Nice Video by the way
TheGreatJedi

Postby Array » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:11 am

Sarruby... This move is so overpowered that you actually made it to wave 19 by the end of the video. I must say you've stumbled upon skill of legendary proportions.
Array

Postby Shirosaki » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:49 pm

Array wrote:Sarruby... This move is so overpowered that you actually made it to wave 19 by the end of the video. I must say you've stumbled upon skill of legendary proportions.

NERF
Shirosaki

Postby Sarruby » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:11 am

Mmmyes it's OP, but plz don't get rid of it, it's HILARIOUS!! XD I hope you liked my choice of music - I thought it was fitting.

Array wrote:you actually made it to wave 19

Ouch... ;~; I didn't know you thought I was that bad... *sniffle*
Sarruby

Postby Array » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:04 am

Sarruby wrote:Mmmyes it's OP, but plz don't get rid of it, it's HILARIOUS!! XD I hope you liked my choice of music - I thought it was fitting.

Array wrote:you actually made it to wave 19

Ouch... ;~; I didn't know you thought I was that bad... *sniffle*

Nooo I didn't mean like that D: It's just that Armin's special was never really meant to ACTUALLY be efficient (or maybe it was but everybody hates Armin too much). What I was getting at was that you did the impossible and found skillful use of the special.
Array

Postby MFxEagle » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:09 pm

Armin is Lyfe :)

Great tutorial. I think it's also important to mention the timing between the diferet sizes of titans. Bigger titans run much faster so you have to time those aberrants a bit earlier.
MFxEagle

Next

Return to Tutorials