FORUM FAQ (EVERYONE PLEASE READ)

(☞゚∀゚)☞ Make sure you stay up to date on these. You cannot post here.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

FORUM FAQ (EVERYONE PLEASE READ)

Postby Accelevi » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:11 pm

About Being Unable to Post
The old announcement disappeared when Feng fixed the forum problem, and I didn't have a backup, so I'm rewriting it here.

Why can't I post in (any non-Newbie Area forum)?
One of these reasons:
• You have less than 15 posts.
• You had more than 15 posts but some were deleted by staff, and you were pushed back to a Newly Registered User (NRU).
  1. Going off of this, if you managed to gain 15 posts back, you're still a NRU because I manually made you one again. So then I have to manually make you a regular member again. So post here so I can see. But if you do, make sure you're respectful about it.

Why can't I post in Newbie Area?
One of these reasons:
• You have 15 or more posts.
• You registered before the Newbie Area was put into effect.

Why can't I post threads in Newbie Area?
I have set it so Newbies can't, and Registered Users can't post there anyway. This only leads to spam. The existing threads are enough.

Note: If I see a member of the second type, then they will be made a NRU again.

Punishments
If anyone asks why they can't post in a certain forum area, or about the limit otherwise, they will receive a ban.
The severity will be decided by number of infractions, according to the table.

If anyone with less than 15 posts decides to post here, their post will be deleted and they will be banned according to the table.

Table
• 1st Infraction: 1 day ban
• 2nd Infraction: 3 day ban
• 3rd Infraction: 1 week ban
• 4th Infraction: 2 week ban
• 5th Infraction: 3 week ban
• 6+: Completely up to staff on hand at the moment, because you shouldn't get even close to this point anyway.

About Game Updates
Any posts or threads asking about a release date of a new update will be locked/removed.
This is getting tiresome, and it will be official now.
IT GETS HERE WHEN IT GETS HERE.
Bans will be handed if deemed necessary.

If you don't see an update when it was updated:
Reload page
Reload browser
Reinstall Unity
Refresh computer
Same punishments as above.

Downloadable Versions and Mods
I have gotten wind that almost the very newest version, 11262013II had been ripped, and turned into a downloadable file containing all the details and data inside.
If I or staff hear that you have distributed it, then we will unhesitatingly ban you for three months the first time both IP range and account.
This means you will not be able to view the forum at all, due to the IP ban, and nor will you be able to log in.

If you break this rule a second time, we will most certainly permanently ban you in IP and account, unless we decide otherwise.
Let this be a warning to you all.
This is not allowed by Feng, and we as staff will most certainly not allow this.

The FB group page is being moderated, and if we find out you spread it on other sites, then you will receive the same punishment.
You would do best to refrain from this unnecessary behavior.

This applies for any version besides the ones Feng explicitly allows. (06-14-2013 to 07-29-2013)
As of currently (whenever you are reading this), mods are currently completely prohibited throughout the forums. First infraction will be a three month ban across account and IP range. Second infraction will be permanent across account/IP range/e-mail.
If you pester people or the staff for the mods, we will give you a one day ban the first time around, and then continually longer bans if you continue to do so. The modded server names are most certainly trolls, and I am not handing out access to the mods nor Feng's Gold Account.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Re: FORUM FAQ (EVERYONE PLEASE READ)

Postby Accelevi » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:48 pm

Merged the Downloadable Versions and Mods announcement into this one to save space.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Return to Staff Announcements - Where staff only will post