AOTTG Facts

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: AOG Facts

Postby pallmall1 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:12 am

In ratio,
the smallest one is already 6m
they're 4 times taller than the character (1.7m * 4 = 6.8m)
The biggest one is 8 - 10 times taller than the smallest one, it must be over 60m or 70m
and the scale of the wall... its probably over 400+ meters lol
pallmall1

Postby Qazxswe77 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:43 am

If you go super fast and hit the side of the neck of a titan it will have a big chance of either hitting the eyes or neck
Qazxswe77

Postby Terramort » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:46 am

Especially on the small ones. I swear speed increases your strike range.
Terramort

Postby MysteriousPerson » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Terramort wrote:Especially on the small ones. I swear speed increases your strike range.

is it not because of the length of the blade ?
MysteriousPerson

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:43 pm

pallmall1 wrote:In ratio,
The biggest one is 8 - 10 times taller than the smallest one, it must be over 60m or 70m

The wall in the anime is like 50m height right?
And I think if you got super speed you slide and your swords covers more attack range.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Blizzard2795 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:55 am

The gas meter has 29 increments, 58 if you count both meters. Using Marco and constantly holding gas, it takes approximately two minutes and forty seven seconds to use up all of his gas, and approximately six seconds to use up each increment. However, the first and last increments both took approximately three seconds instead of six. Since it took so long to measure this, due to either losing count, marking the time incorrectly, or being unsure of whether or not it went down an increment, I wasn't particularly willing to test how long it took to use up the entire gas bar without holding down gas. I did, however, test the first three increments. With gas, it took 15 seconds to use them up, but without it, it took 20 seconds to use them up. In other words, not using gas makes it last 1.3̅ times as long, meaning, without gas, each increment takes approximately 8 seconds, and the overall time of gas you'd get without gas is approximately three minutes and forty two seconds. In theory, if Jean really uses exactly half gas, he would use up gas at a rate of 12 seconds per increment while holding gas, and 16 seconds per increment without it, as well as an overall use time of five minutes and thirty four seconds while using gas, and seven minutes and twenty four seconds without using it. According to this list, Mikasa uses up gas at a faster rate, which is why I didn't use her for this, and I'm really not willing to redo all of this specifically for her, so unless someone can tell me at exactly what rate she uses gas compared to the others, such as twice as fast, 1.25 times as fast, etc., I can't include her in this list. If anyone does tell me, however, I'll add it to this.

Edit: All characters have the same gas usage time, excluding Jean and Eren. Eren uses ever so slightly more gas, and Jean uses half gas. See the next page for the details on it.
Last edited by Blizzard2795 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blizzard2795

Postby Titan Slayer » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:15 am

Blizzard2795 wrote:The gas meter has 29 increments, 58 if you count both meters. Using Marco and constantly holding gas, it takes approximately two minutes and forty seven seconds to use up all of his gas, and approximately six seconds to use up each increment. However, the first and last increments both took approximately three seconds instead of six. Since it took so long to measure this, due to either losing count, marking the time incorrectly, or being unsure of whether or not it went down an increment, I wasn't particularly willing to test how long it took to use up the entire gas bar without holding down gas. I did, however, test the first three increments. With gas, it took 15 seconds to use them up, but without it, it took 20 seconds to use them up. In other words, not using gas makes it last 1.3̅ times as long, meaning, without gas, each increment takes approximately 8 seconds, and the overall time of gas you'd get without gas is approximately three minutes and forty two seconds. In theory, if Jean really uses exactly half gas, he would use up gas at a rate of 12 seconds per increment while holding gas, and 16 seconds per increment without it, as well as an overall use time of five minutes and thirty four seconds while using gas, and seven minutes and twenty four seconds without using it. According to this list, Mikasa uses up gas at a faster rate, which is why I didn't use her for this, and I'm really not willing to redo all of this specifically for her, so unless someone can tell me at exactly what rate she uses gas compared to the others, such as twice as fast, 1.25 times as fast, etc., I can't include her in this list. If anyone does tell me, however, I'll add it to this.

Thank you for helping out! This must have taken a lot of hard work!
You have greatly contributed to the prevention of humanities extinction. :)
Titan Slayer

Postby Accelevi » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:15 am

Well damn Blizz.
You have too much free time.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Blizzard2795 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:18 am

Accelevi wrote:Well damn Blizz.
You have too much free time.

Free time and boredom don't mix well for me xD. Honestly, this should've taken about five minutes at most, I just kept fucking up on counting how many increments there were, and because of how seamless it looks when they change unless you watch it change, I had to restart the whole thing every time I screwed up. Unforunately, this was many times lol
Blizzard2795

Postby Annie » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:25 am

Aiden wrote:
pallmall1 wrote:In ratio,

The wall in the anime is like 50m height right?
And I think if you got super speed you slide and your swords covers more attack range.

yeah i realized it from the first time i played this game that the ratios were odd. Oh well doesn't interfere with the game that much so it's fine.
Annie

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion