AOTTG Facts

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: AOG Facts

Postby Blizzard2795 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:55 am

After realizing that the only part that actually required effort was counting the increments, and being extremely unsatisfied with posting that information without actually testing all the characters, I went back and checked the rest. As I expected, Armin, Levi, and Mikasa all had the exact same rate of gas usage, all ending at two minutes and forty seven seconds. I'm not entirely sure where the information that Mikasa used more gas came from, but it's not true. I did find out, however, that Eren actually uses more gas. His first and last increments last approximately 2.5 seconds while using gas, and the twenty seven other increments all last approximately 5.4 seconds while using gas, giving him approximately two minutes and thirty seconds of overall gas usage while holding gas. When not using gas, each increment lasts approximately 7.2 seconds, and his overall gas time is approximately three minutes. This means that Eren actually uses approximately 1.1 times as much gas as the other characters, which albeit isn't much, but I suppose it balances him a bit more, especially seeing as how he's usually considered better than Jean specifically, whom he uses approximately 2.2 times as much gas as.

Edit: Ugh, there are far too many factors involved in this. xD It should probably be expected, but using only one hook uses less gas than both hooks. Without holding down the gas button, it does what you'd expect, and makes it last exactly twice as long as both hooks. When you DO hold the gas button, however, one hook takes approximately nine seconds per increment, as opposed to the six seconds per increment for both hooks while using gas. This means using gas with only one hook only makes it last 1.5 times as long, as opposed to the expected two times as long. This is due to the fact that gas doesn't augment how much gas is used, it just adds onto it. All of this also means that using Jean, never using gas, and only using one hook, could make his gas last approximately fourteen minutes and forty eight seconds.

Edit AGAIN: After experimenting a bit more, I found out that using gas alone, no hooks, uses up gas at a rate of approximately eighteen seconds per increment, and approximately nine seconds for the first and last increments. I tried this using Mikasa, meaning that gas alone uses up 0.4 (Repeating) times as much gas as using both hooks without gas, and 0.8 (Repeating) times as much gas as just one hook without gas. This means that most characters, using purely gas, can use gas for approximately eight minutes and fourteen seconds before running out. On an unrelated note, Ghost can go to hell.
Blizzard2795

Re: AOG Facts

Postby Accelevi » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:56 am

Eight minutes should be more than enough for decent players to clear a level.
And what's with the vitriol towards Ghost?

EDIT: I asked Ghost, and he said "i kinda made him do the test :)" lol

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Re: AOTTG Facts

Postby Qazxswe77 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:35 am

Abnormals walk way faster than normal, so you can easily tell the difference now and i mean walking not abnormal running
Qazxswe77

Postby Blizzard2795 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:16 am

I've already done so much, and I can't stand having nothing to do, so I might as well keep going. At the moment, Mikasa, Levi, Jean, Eren, and Marco, all share the same walking speed, of approximately 9.7 meters per second, assuming that the distance meter underneath the cursor is measured in meters. Armin, however, walks at a speed of approximately 7.7 meters per second. Non stop using Armin's dodge makes you go at a speed of approximately 10.8 meters per second. The rest of the characters, while non stop dodging, go at a speed of approximately 13.6 meters per second. This means that non stop dodging, regardless of character, is approximately 1.4 times as fast as walking. Another interesting thing to note, is that a single one of Armin's dodges goes approximately 14.75 meters, and lasts approximately 1.361(Repeating) seconds, while a single dodge from the rest of the characters goes approximately 18.3 meters, and last approximately 1.3 seconds. The difference in the length of the dodge may very well just be a calculation error on my part, but if not, Armin's dodge apparently last a fraction of a second longer than the rest of the characters. Taking all of this into account, Armin goes at approximately 0.80 times as fast as other character, dodging or not, and has a dodge that goes approximately 0.80 times as far. I also checked how fast Eren runs while in titan form, since it didn't even take a full minute to do. He runs at approximately 64.5 meters per second.
I'll probably try to figure out a decent way to check how fast everyone goes while in the air/using maneuver gear, along with their rates of acceleration.
Blizzard2795

Postby Accelevi » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Thanks Blizz.
Poor Armin. xD

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Blizzard2795 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:17 pm

As stated by Fuginotory, each character has 50 strikes worth of blade durability, except Levi, who has 100 strikes worth of blade durability. However, this is only while on the ground. While in the air, they use up twice as much durability per strikes, bringing their overall hits down to 25, except Levi, who has 50. Interestingly enough, there's also an approximately thirty six percent chance of not using any blade durability while holding down the gas button.
Blizzard2795

Postby Titan Slayer » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Good job Blizz :)
Facts added
Titan Slayer

Postby Blizzard2795 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Here's some more information, since I just finished testing titan speeds. Since I'd assume that speed is directly related to titan size, and I'm not entirely sure how to calculate that, I did all of this with the smallest titan size. On normal mode, normal titans walk at a speed of approximately 2.8 meters per second, abnormals walk at a speed of approximately 13.24 meters per second, and crawlers crawl at a speed of approximately 46.2 meters per second. In hard mode, normal titans walk at a speed of approximately 4.3 meters per second, meaning normal titans walk approximately 1.5 times faster on hard mode than normal mode. Assuming that every type of titan walks 1.5 times faster on hard mode, this would mean that abnormal titans walk at a speed of approximately 19.86 meters per second on hard, and crawlers walk at a speed of approximately 69.3 meters per second on hard mode. This means that on hard mode, crawlers already run faster than Eren's titan. On abnormal mode, abnormal titans walk at a speed of approximately 25.3 meters per second, approximately 1.9 times faster than on normal mode. Once again, assuming this rate carries over all titans, this means crawlers on abnormal mode run at the insane speed of 88.3 meters per second, a decent amount faster than even Eren's titan. I feel this is also solid evidence of why crawlers should never be used for anything other than riding.
Blizzard2795

Postby Accelevi » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Blizzard2795 wrote:Here's some more information, since I just finished testing titan speeds. Since I'd assume that speed is directly related to titan size, and I'm not entirely sure how to calculate that, I did all of this with the smallest titan size. On normal mode, normal titans walk at a speed of approximately 2.8 meters per second, abnormals walk at a speed of approximately 13.24 meters per second, and crawlers crawl at a speed of approximately 46.2 meters per second. In hard mode, normal titans walk at a speed of approximately 4.3 meters per second, meaning normal titans walk approximately 1.5 times faster on hard mode than normal mode. Assuming that every type of titan walks 1.5 times faster on hard mode, this would mean that abnormal titans walk at a speed of approximately 19.86 meters per second on hard, and crawlers walk at a speed of approximately 69.3 meters per second on hard mode. This means that on hard mode, crawlers already run faster than Eren's titan. On abnormal mode, abnormal titans walk at a speed of approximately 25.3 meters per second, approximately 1.9 times faster than on normal mode. Once again, assuming this rate carries over all titans, this means crawlers on abnormal mode run at the insane speed of 88.3 meters per second, a decent amount faster than even Eren's titan. I feel this is also solid evidence of why crawlers should never be used for anything other than riding.

Blizzpls
That's why you should use them for kicking practice with Eren.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby ErenKyojin » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Blinding a titan no matter if its a normal or aberrant, and on any mode, will cause the titan to use the slap slap slam combo no matter what regardless of size, human location or if there is even a human alive any more.
ErenKyojin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion